lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:05 pm
near the center of the forest lies a small pond where the moon shines off of, lycan can see their beast for in the water when they are human and vice versa. trees hides this area only certain people know of this place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:11 pm
-Claire appears out of the trees her pups following behind her, she sits by the water letting her finger create ripples the pups start to play around her-  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm
Gray had ventured to this lake. A magical gauntlet in his hand. He would walk in the open. Seeing the woman on the other side of the lake.

He was a handsome young man. Quite muscular. He wore a long black jacket. Loose jeans and some hard leather boots. His right hand a gauntlet. His left hand a leather biker glove. His spikey black hair shined in the faint sunlight blemishing through the trees.

Gray eyed claire. His attention directed at her pups as he sat down. Looking back at Claire. "Hey there. Looks like you have an interesting pair of companions."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 pm
-they notice the man and run back to her hiding behind the rock she is at. she looks over to the man with a smile- thank you
-she takes in his features hiding a little smile until she sees the gauntlet her ear twitches and the adverts her attention looking back at the lake-  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:59 pm
He wondered what she had looked at. Then looking at his fierce gauntlet. He soon realized where he had mistaken. "Oh this thing? It's nothing to big. Just something I use to switch weapons. As you can see. I have none on me." He smiled modestly as he would stand up. Walking round the river a bit to get a better view. "Mind if I come over? I don't bite you know. Just a seeker for glory." He admitted as he would stand at his spot. The wind brushing his hair a bit as he gazed at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:27 pm
-she doesn't take her glaze from the lake- do as you wish, there is no glory here just me and my kids
-the pups stay hidden behind her the wolf whimpering abit Claire pets her calming the pup down-  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:35 pm
He rolled his eyes. Stepping closer. Though sitting down nearly 10 ft away. "Isn't it hard to make friends if you don't talk to people?" He brushed his hair back some more. Leaning back on his arms. "My name is Gray. I travel in search of monsters to defeat. Though I can be a bit of a freelancer from time to time." He added as he looked at her pups. "You may have heard of me? Some Call me 'The Titanic Defender?'."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm
-she pickes up the wolf petting her more- I roam through the land away from villages so I wouldn't know. -she whispers to the wolf kissing her head- I'm an exiled royal so I cant get close to the villeges  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:55 pm
"Oh... I didn't know." He scratched the back of his head. Kicking his feet up. He threw himself up to his feet. Standing up and brushing his coat. "Well best be off. It appears that you have other things on your mind." He shoved his hands in his pocket. "See you around... lady..." He took some light and careless walks away from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:53 pm
-she turns to him before he leaves- sorry the pups worry me sometimes, im Claire-the wolf pup jumps off an joins the fox-  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:02 pm
He stopped and turned around. Looking at the pups. He raised a brow. "Must be close then?" He asked as he eyed them both. Noticing the differences and similarities. "They seem quite capable."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 am
-the wolf eyes him back with a glare- one is my child the other is my stepchild-the fox nuzzles the wolf and they lay together. Claire stands as she watches the forest seeing prey  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:55 am
He eyed the wolf as well. Then back to Claire. Noticing her look. "I can go if you like. You seem preoccupied."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:06 pm
no your fine, Michael-the fox ears peak then he darts in the woods then brings back a rabbit in his mouth to the wolf- they were getting hungry, I make them catch their own game, unless its to hard then ill catch it  

lil kurara
Captain

Intellectual Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

godofwar1337
Vice Captain

Dangerous Guildsman

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:21 pm
He returned to her again. "Are you doing anything else? Besides wondering the woods? I mean. Don't you ever get bored of just hunting small prey?" Sitting down again. He looked over to her. Curiosity in his eyes.  
nightfall forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff