Welcome to Gaia! ::

Walt Disney University

Back to Guilds

Put your favorite Disney characters in the modern world and see what happens! 

Tags: Disney, School, Life, Friends, Romance 

Reply Girls Dorms
Dorm #1: Alice's room (iamlovleyangel11!), and Jessie's Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamlovelyangel11

Fashionable Regular

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:43 pm
((So I am going to do a two bedroom apartment, with one room mate, so that means no more bedrooms available, and this one is full. The order listed is the order you see when you walk in.))

General Living Room/ Kitchen:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Living Room/ Kitchen is the first room you are in when you enter the room. It is colorful, on account of my love of color.

Alice's Bathroom:
The Bathroom is rather big, but it contains all the necessities. It is located on the right side of a hallway that goes from the living room to Alice's Bedroom, and has a door with a lock on it.

Alice's Bedroom:
The Bedroom is at the end of the hallway, and has a door with a lock on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:25 pm
Jessie's Parts of the Dorm-

Jessie's Bed Room-
User Image
Description- This room is found on the right side of the hallway. When you walk from the living room to the hallway, it is the third room you will pass. A fairly comfy home styled room. It's always open for anyone who wants to visit her.

Walk-In Closet-
User Image
Description- The closet is found right across the bed. There is a wooden door in the far bottom corner of the room. Behind the wooden door is an orderly wooden walk in closet.

Bathroom-
User Image
Description- Found on the left side of the hallway. The first door that you will pass is where this room is located. It is a fairly simple roomy bathroom. There is a lock on the door.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

iamlovelyangel11

Fashionable Regular

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image
Alice: She was in her room, tucking in her bedspread. She was online until she heard someone enter her dorm room. Maybe it was her new room mate. Hmm. She walked outside of her room and walked into the other bedroom. Wow. Talk about simply decorated compared to hers. Yet, it gave her a country vibe from it. She had a feeling her roomie was a cowgirl type of person. Maybe she could teach Alice how to ride horses. She always wanted to learn how to. She said, "Hello?" Where was her room mate?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
▽ ▼Jessie Jane Wiggins▼ ▽

▽ ▼Tʜᴇ Cᴏᴡɢɪʀʟ▼ ▽

Stepping into the room she looked around. This must have been her dorm. As she looked down at the sheet of paper in her hand. The door had been unlocked when she entered. So she knew someone lived here too. From the paper in her hand she saw the name Alice Kingsley. 'Well I hope we get along nicely'Hopping that she would gain her new room mate as a friend. Turning her attention away from the piece of paper with her classes and room number she gazed into the living.

It was quite colorful the walls were a shade of different colors. Light blue, purple, green, yellow, and red. It gave off different shades everywhere she looked. She whistled softly amazed by the room. "This sure is a nifty room"Approving of the area which seemed to be a sitting room connected to a small kitchen. She smiled brightly it sure would be a lot to get used to. Carrying her board under her arm with her green back pack stapped onto her shoulder. She heard someone in a narrow looking hall.

Following the voice she quickly made her way through the hall. She was never a fan of close up places. They always gave her such a fright. Turning onto the right side of the hall she found a wooden door frame leading to a room. Walking towards it she saw a blonde haired girl with blue eyes wearing a stripped shirt with overalls and light brown shoes. Guessing it was Alice she beamed brightly at her. "Howdy I'm Jessie your new room mate!"Introducing herself as she held out her hand for a proper hand shake.

iamlovelyangel11

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

iamlovelyangel11

Fashionable Regular

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image Alice: She smiled at the girl, but refused the handshake, and bear hugged her. "Hi, I am Alice, if you didnt know. Hehe, I love your outfit. And what do you think of the Living room? Is it okay if I did it. I mean I have been here for like a month, and I have been too busy beautifying the room, but I kept your rooms normal so that if you didnt like it, you wouldnt get mad at me. Also, If you ever want to stare at some guys, the window from my room sees right into the front room of the dorm, and so I can see the boys enter. Can I say a Sweet Mama Jesus! THey are so good looking. And I will be in the kitchen cooking often, and so let e know if you eat to certain standards, like if you are vegetarian, or if you love steak. I will be the cook, and I am also very super excited to see you. I mean, we are gonna be like Best Friends!" She said in a cutesy, hyper way that could not be seen as creepy or desperate, just overall charismatic.

Maylin_C
User Image

▽ ▼Tʜᴇ Cᴏᴡɢɪʀʟ▼ ▽

Stepping into the room she looked around. This must have been her dorm. As she looked down at the sheet of paper in her hand. The door had been unlocked when she entered. So she knew someone lived here too. From the paper in her hand she saw the name Alice Kingsley. 'Well I hope we get along nicely'Hopping that she would gain her new room mate as a friend. Turning her attention away from the piece of paper with her classes and room number she gazed into the living.

It was quite colorful the walls were a shade of different colors. Light blue, purple, green, yellow, and red. It gave off different shades everywhere she looked. She whistled softly amazed by the room. "This sure is a nifty room"Approving of the area which seemed to be a sitting room connected to a small kitchen. She smiled brightly it sure would be a lot to get used to. Carrying her board under her arm with her green back pack stapped onto her shoulder. She heard someone in a narrow looking hall.

Following the voice she quickly made her way through the hall. She was never a fan of close up places. They always gave her such a fright. Turning onto the right side of the hall she found a wooden door frame leading to a room. Walking towards it she saw a blonde haired girl with blue eyes wearing a stripped shirt with overalls and light brown shoes. Guessing it was Alice she beamed brightly at her. "Howdy I'm Jessie your new room mate!"Introducing herself as she held out her hand for a proper hand shake.

iamlovelyangel11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

▽ ▼Tʜᴇ Cᴏᴡɢɪʀʟ▼ ▽

Suddenly getting grabbed into a bear hug. She smiled gleefully knowing that they would become the best of friends. Hugging her back. She listened to her speak. She sounded excited that she was here. Just as she was right now."It's nice to meet you too Alice" She smiled brightly at her. Looking down at her outfit she smiled. All she was wearing was her dark blue boot leg jeans, a white and red button up shirt, brown riding boots, and her trusty cow girl hat. "Thanks Alice I like your outfit too it really suits you" She complemented her back on her current outfit.

Listening to her continue to talk she giggled softly. "I'll be sure to take a peek down there at the good-lookin' guys you're mentionin' " She was excited to see who else would be attending this school. She knew that this was going to be a pretty dandy school. As long as her older brother didn't catch her doing anything inappropriate which always leads to those long darn speeches about acting proper like a lady should. "Sure anything you want to make would be great" She answered her about meals. "But I'd like to help ya out in the kitchen from time to time" She gave her exception to dinner. The girl was sure a hard worker fixing everything in their apartment. "I would actually love to make dinner tonight. If that's alright with ya" She thought that due to so much hard work her room mate put into these rooms she thought she could do something for her in return. Speaking of rooms she turned to look at this room she untangled herself from Alice and looked around.

She gazed into the room amazed with everything. It felt just like her room. It felt like her home. Putting down her green backpack on the bed. She gazed out the window seeing what looked to be a small park. She smiled softly. Running towards the closest she found it was a wooden walk-in room. "Yee-haw!" She exclaimed loving her room. She smiled brightly at her room mate giving her a hug once more. "Thank you Alice I really love my room!" She said taking in the sight of her room once more. It felt just like she was home.

iamlovelyangel11

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

iamlovelyangel11

Fashionable Regular

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image
Alice: She could tell Jessie was truely going to be her friend. "Okay, but I am going to watch while drinking some wine. I hope you dont mind the alcohol, it just reminds me of home. And I am glad you like your room, because I had to ask your brother what you liked. Sorry, its just, I wanted to make you feel at home. Also, if you ever need any makeup, just go into my bathroom. I am also a makeup artist, so I have like a million different shades of everything. I even have different colored contacts."

Maylin_C
User Image

▽ ▼Tʜᴇ Cᴏᴡɢɪʀʟ▼ ▽

Suddenly getting grabbed into a bear hug. She smiled gleefully knowing that they would become the best of friends. Hugging her back. She listened to her speak. She sounded excited that she was here. Just as she was right now."It's nice to meet you too Alice" She smiled brightly at her. Looking down at her outfit she smiled. All she was wearing was her dark blue boot leg jeans, a white and red button up shirt, brown riding boots, and her trusty cow girl hat. "Thanks Alice I like your outfit too it really suits you" She complemented her back on her current outfit.

Listening to her continue to talk she giggled softly. "I'll be sure to take a peek down there at the good-lookin' guys you're mentionin' " She was excited to see who else would be attending this school. She knew that this was going to be a pretty dandy school. As long as her older brother didn't catch her doing anything inappropriate which always leads to those long darn speeches about acting proper like a lady should. "Sure anything you want to make would be great" She answered her about meals. "But I'd like to help ya out in the kitchen from time to time" She gave her exception to dinner. The girl was sure a hard worker fixing everything in their apartment. "I would actually love to make dinner tonight. If that's alright with ya" She thought that due to so much hard work her room mate put into these rooms she thought she could do something for her in return. Speaking of rooms she turned to look at this room she untangled herself from Alice and looked around.

She gazed into the room amazed with everything. It felt just like her room. It felt like her home. Putting down her green backpack on the bed. She gazed out the window seeing what looked to be a small park. She smiled softly. Running towards the closest she found it was a wooden walk-in room. "Yee-haw!" She exclaimed loving her room. She smiled brightly at her room mate giving her a hug once more. "Thank you Alice I really love my room!" She said taking in the sight of her room once more. It felt just like she was home.

iamlovelyangel11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

▽ ▼Tʜᴇ Cᴏᴡɢɪʀʟ▼ ▽

"No course not. I drink sometimes too" Jessie admitted back to her inquiry of whether it was alright for her to drink. "I'm a whiskey and wine type of girl. So maybe we could drink together sometime?" She said turning to leave. "That would actually be nice.. I've never dealt with make up before" She confessed but it would be nice to experiment. About to head to the kitchen when she heard Alice talk about her older brother Woody Wiggins. "Really ya did? It's really been a while since I've talked to Woody" She sighed softly thinking about how busy her brother has gotten over the years. She sometimes miss his dorkiness and just generally hanging around him. 'Well he's a professor now so I guess he has an excuse' Brushing it off she smiled. "Well I guess I just gotta go visit him later then" Looking onto the optimistic side as she made her way out her room. "By the way Alice what is the cabinets and fridge stocked up with?" Asking her over her shoulder as she went to go get a head start on making a meal for them to eat.

Glancing to the analog clock on the kitchen oven she saw that it was about noon time. Meaning lunch time was just about to start. Stepping into the kitchen she looked through the cabinets. For a few food items she needed to make a certain dish she had in mind to make.

iamlovelyangel11

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

iamlovelyangel11

Fashionable Regular

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image
Alice: She headed with Jessie into the kitchen. "I'm not too sure what we have. I mean, I can call the grocer and have him deliver stuff if we need it. Oh, and in terms of makeup, I could help you if you wanted to try it. But you are already pretty without it, so I think we should experiment around with it tomorrow, so that way we have a full day. And in terms of wine and whiskey, it is as if you read my mind, type into the computer along the bar what you want, and if I, i mean we, have it, it will pop up with a glass and ice. Whiskey, rum, and wine are my favorite beverages. And also, if you look in the frozen pantry you will see any type of icecream you could ever imagine. Plus about 20 gallons of my favorite flavor, Daiquiri Ice. It is lime and rum flavored. Trust me, I cant go a day without ice cream. Also, if you would like anything, just type what you want on the "Roomies List" app on this tablet that I got for you. So that way, we can both have the same list so that we dont buy the same thing." She said this and pulled out a tablet handing it to Jessie, and having motioned to where everything was. She also tapped on the bar computer and got a bottle of champagne and orange juice, and mixed it together.

Maylin_C
User Image

▽ ▼Tʜᴇ Cᴏᴡɢɪʀʟ▼ ▽

"No course not. I drink sometimes too" Jessie admitted back to her inquiry of whether it was alright for her to drink. "I'm a whiskey and wine type of girl. So maybe we could drink together sometime?" She said turning to leave. "That would actually be nice.. I've never dealt with make up before" She confessed but it would be nice to experiment. About to head to the kitchen when she heard Alice talk about her older brother Woody Wiggins. "Really ya did? It's really been a while since I've talked to Woody" She sighed softly thinking about how busy her brother has gotten over the years. She sometimes miss his dorkiness and just generally hanging around him. 'Well he's a professor now so I guess he has an excuse' Brushing it off she smiled. "Well I guess I just gotta go visit him later then" Looking onto the optimistic side as she made her way out her room. "By the way Alice what is the cabinets and fridge stocked up with?" Asking her over her shoulder as she went to go get a head start on making a meal for them to eat.

Glancing to the analog clock on the kitchen oven she saw that it was about noon time. Meaning lunch time was just about to start. Stepping into the kitchen she looked through the cabinets. For a few food items she needed to make a certain dish she had in mind to make.

iamlovelyangel11

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:18 pm
iamlovelyangel11

((Hey! I quoted you in the hall a while ago, knocking on your door so you could open it and Alice and Peter could meet. You haven't posted since last month. Please post soon or I will have to take Alice from you so someone who is active can play her  

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Girls Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers