Back to Guilds

Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
Dang it here come the water works....*Spoilers* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you cry the most at?
  Cedric Diggory's Death in the book (GoF)
  Cedric Diggory's Death in the movie (GoF)
  Dumbledore's Death in (of course) the book (HBP)
  Sirius's Death in book (OotP)
  Harry sees his family in The Mirror of Erised (SS/PS)
View Results

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:07 pm
so i'm really not one to cry about things, but me just finishing watching GoF movie, really kind of cried when Harry came back with Cedric, and when at first no one realized it, that he was dead.....then like his dad ran down crying. But i cried more in HBP when Dumbledore died and the bad thing about that was i at school while reading and i just started to cry....so i wanted to know what was the part in the books or moives that made you cry.
And if you have a different reason, tell me. Please post!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:08 pm
while I was reading Dumbledore's death for the second time, my parents were in the room, and every so often, while they were in the cave and Dumbledore had to drink the potion, they'd here these little squeaks from the corner of the room...from me gonk then, when it came to him dying and the tears started to roll down my cheeks, all they could do was laugh sad

my first reading of Dumbledores death involved several dropping os my book beofre I actually managed to read it xp  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:13 pm
oh yeh, and seeing as I'm a HUGE fan of Mr. Gary Oldman *workships* his death is gonna make me the new water company for Britain 3nodding ...I'm gonna cry alot ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:16 pm
Rebel_sheep
oh yeh, and seeing as I'm a HUGE fan of Mr. Gary Oldman *workships* his death is gonna make me the new water company for Britain 3nodding ...I'm gonna cry alot ninja
yea totally, but it was Dumbledore's death that really got me, all of the little kids on the bus were staring at me, and when i got inside school my friends were like is everything okay......and all i could say was, he's gone........lol  

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:32 pm
I didn't cry when Dumbledore or sirius died but I did cry when Rosette from Chrono Crusade died and I will cry if emma, I mean Hermione dies. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:53 pm
i cried when Dumbledore died in the book and when Harry brought Cedric back in the movie  

iluvredties

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:05 pm
maybe a little at the book but the movie does't have the same impact.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:47 pm
iluvredties
i cried when Dumbledore died in the book and when Harry brought Cedric back in the movie
yea me too! execpt, when i was watching the movie for like the 100th time, before Cedric goes into the maze, him and his dad were hugging and stuff, and then that made me cry, because at that moment he has no idea that it's the last time he will see his son, and that, that's the last time he would see his dad or anyone besides Harry, Krum, Wormtail and Voldemort........did ya get that? well that made me sad, but of course as i already told ya, Dumbledore's death really tore at me, i wonder how it's going to be in the movies.....*sighs* i don't think i could bare it!  

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

~ Orion . Black ~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:04 pm
I would've probably said Dumbledore's death but then it wouldn't have been when he died, just everyone's reactions aftrrwards, especially Lupin's, that broke my heart.
But I re-read book five during the summer holidays last year and when Sirius died I just sat their in bed hysterically crying my eyes out. It'd never affected me so badly!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:38 pm
Knowing it was coming, I tried so hard not to cry when Cedric was to die in the movie... and I was doing alright.. until when Harry brought him back. The way the actors played it.. it was perfect.. showing the ideal amount of grief and sadness that was meant in the book.. that's when I lost it.. and the guy sitting beside me was crying too.. (and we're both college students)  

Kitsukai

Hunter

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:18 pm
Kitsukai
Knowing it was coming, I tried so hard not to cry when Cedric was to die in the movie... and I was doing alright.. until when Harry brought him back. The way the actors played it.. it was perfect.. showing the ideal amount of grief and sadness that was meant in the book.. that's when I lost it.. and the guy sitting beside me was crying too.. (and we're both college students)

yea i know what you mean, man i wonder what the theatre is going to be like when they do the 6th book, i know i'm going to cry my head off!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:29 pm
im reading the end of b6 right now WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD SNAPE DO THAT

the first time my mom had already read it and kept spoiling the book she told me something happened to Dumbledore at the end and when it came to the part i dropped the book and started crying and didnt pick the book back up for 3 days all i did was cry. my sister still isnt finished with the book. HAPPY ST. PATTY"S DAY  

hpfan429924

Xx.hikrant.xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:28 pm
i think i cried the most at sirius' death because harry just like kept on trying to tlak to him after he was dead then it was dumbledore's because it just like really hit me but cedric's was kinda quick so it didn't make me cry as much.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:12 pm
it is really sad how so many of the people know and is close to are dying  

parappatherappa
Crew

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items