Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Breeders Inc

Back to Guilds

A useful guild for breeding and exchanging pokemon! 

Tags: pokemon, breeder, trade, breeding, eggs 

Reply Breeders Inc
Cloning Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think cloning is wrong?
  Yes
  No
  It Depends
View Results

Cognize

Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:02 pm
Do we have anyone who is capable of cloning and/or who would mind possibly doing a cloning service here or at least for me? ;v;
I finally transferred all my legendaries and I want to have at least one clone of them but I have quite a lot and I don't want to bother anyone I don't know that well to clone all of these legends for me.

I think it'd be pretty neat (if found morally right among the people on this guild) to do a cloning service among the members. Just a suggestion and a little seek for help. u w u

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:33 pm
Cognize
Do we have anyone who is capable of cloning and/or who would mind possibly doing a cloning service here or at least for me? ;v;
I finally transferred all my legendaries and I want to have at least one clone of them but I have quite a lot and I don't want to bother anyone I don't know that well to clone all of these legends for me.

I think it'd be pretty neat (if found morally right among the people on this guild) to do a cloning service among the members. Just a suggestion and a little seek for help. u w u

Sorry I'm late. What are you looking to clone ? Perhaps I can help.  

iTransformers

Familiar Prophet

Cognize

Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 pm
iTransformers
Sorry I'm late. What are you looking to clone ? Perhaps I can help.

Mainly a Shiny Jap. Mew and some of my shinies. ;v;
I already lost a shiny Rayquaza to a faulty trade and my sister said she'd lend me hers to clone too due to that.
Mainly just some pokemon that I would like to have duplicates of in case something goes wrong.

Breeders Inc

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games