Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Poll Universe
... this place looks like a ghost town...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anybody there?
View Results

Reloshin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 am
man it's been a long time since I've posted anything on this site and guild....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 am
Reloshin
man it's been a long time since I've posted anything on this site and guild....

Since Tem got married several months ago and now has a baby, he never gets on Gaia. I seldom see mi hijo on Facebook either. It's sad. I miss everyone. MasterofLazyness and Ojayaba are the only ones that I have regular contact with. Shadow and Chuckles I see occasionally on FB, SCaR never gets online anywhere and I have called him maybe once in the last 2 yrs. Lone/Etta is in Baltimore and I have semiregular contact with her sister on FB. Actually, you could be the one to tell me what's going on with SCaR since you are closest to him!

Wizard should have graduated college in Canada by now, but I have no idea what Tony's doing- he has not been here in a while either.

Musika/Jay is in Texas I believe and I get online on FB with Jordin/ Strawberry Kamikazi almost everyday. Darkness Sniper/Ryan dropped off the face of the earth a long time ago. Epiphany and Ghost are still on Gaia sometimes and I occasionally talk to them, but not that often.

My main account and DemonLadySesshomaru got banned for blasting the admins for their Gaia Cash and Cash Shop obsessions last autumn, hence my new account names. I just took over a couple of my mules. Everyone knows it's still me and the admins cannot do a damned thing about it.

So how have you been?  

The one and only MAMARITA

hansolee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:18 pm
I know I rarely ever get on but its been awhile. I've missed yall greatly. I live in oklahoma still  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:42 pm
It is fairly dead here what with all of us being busy with stuff and things, sometimes people too.  

Musika

Versatile Member

1,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-GhosTz-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:30 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:19 pm
Ironically a friend's inquiry brought me back to this site, and thought I'd stop in to say hello.

I no longer live in Baltimore,but I do go up for Otakon every year. Her her her. Still engaged, but hopefully (now that things are FINALLY sorted out, damn immigration bs) I should be moving to the UK by the end of this year. -fingers crossed-.

I still occasionally hop on to change my avatar's clothes, but that's about it, since I'm a bit busy being self employed (for the time being) and running a Youtube channel for funzies. Needless to say, that's the easiest way of getting a hold of me now a days since my facebook got deleted from inactivity.

Hope you're doing well guys, whenever you may see this message, and maybe I'll stop in soon?  

Lone S. Wolf

Light Lightbringer

Evaman Des

Tipsy Fairy

12,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:29 pm
Hello peoples!
Hope everyone is well smile
Feeling reminiscent myself so peeping in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:04 pm
IT'S TIME TO REVIVE THIS PLACE  

MasterOfLazyness

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Poll Universe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers