Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXxUndead_NationxXx

Back to Guilds

Everyone is welcome 

Tags: comics, role play, anime, games, music 

Reply xXxUndead_NationxXx
RolePlay WW III (Project closed [for now])

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid Crow

Captain

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:39 pm
This Section Is Currently Under Maintenance. Please keep Checking Back Here For Updates. I Will be adding Story Boards Here and and Also Our Combat System will be Updated Here. I Have my best man do his best work as fast he can.
emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 am
Hello guys im Updating on some information we have. So basically we are almost done, We are done with the character build sheet and should have that posted soon. We have come upon an agreement for nations at war and will post both of these in a different forum section. Notes this roleplay we plan on doin is going to be big and over the next week or so you should see me start adding more topics related to roleplay. i will label these topics with an appropriate tittle so you don't get confused. im going to open a Q&A soon and send all members of the guild a pm when i get the roleplay up and running.  

Sid Crow

Captain

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Sid Crow

Captain

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 am
So basically my second in commands pc had some troubles and some of our developments came to a sudden hault. The project is to big to work by my self so i shut it down for the time being.  
xXxUndead_NationxXx

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games