Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
Favorite Youtuber(s)? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:13 am
Originally, I liked PewDiePie, Markiplier, and Cryaotic, but I kind of fell out of watching PewDiePie, and seeing his newer videos didn't reignite the love I once had for his content. I'm fed up with the swearing and p***s jokes, plus my baby sister comes around often in my room, so I can't watch him while she's around.

I had gained a curiosity for a segment called "Seriously Strange" provided by Rob Dyke's channel. I fell in love almost instantly with the content. And I also watched his WWYPTOTI (Why Would You Put That On The Internet?) series, and my gosh, people can be so... *sigh*

So now my favorite channels are Markiplier, Cry, and Rob Dyke, in that order. I also like to watch Matthew Santoro, Alltime10s, Danger Dolan, etc.

Now what's your favorite channel(s)?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am
My favorite youtubers right now I would have to say are The Creatures and GaLm (and of course the group of people that ussually play along with him like Chilled Chaos, ZeRoyalViking, etc...)  

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:31 am
Antlan5
My favorite youtubers right now I would have to say are The Creatures and GaLm (and of course the group of people that ussually play along with him like Chilled Chaos, ZeRoyalViking, etc...)

They're good?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:55 pm
CA_Milora_DiAura

They're good?

Yeah I enjoy watching them. The Creatures is more for the sillynes and crazy stuff they do together and GaLm is probably one of the best gamers I know and his video with the DerpCrew are great.  

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Captain Kay E

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:24 pm
(>^o^)> Oh dear I have quiet a lot of favorite Youtube channels. Well here goes, AWE me, cartoonblock, Fails of the Weak, Funimation, FatalBrotherHood, Lego, Lets Play, Lindsey Stirling, markcrilley, Playstation, Rooster Teeth, The Slow Mo Guys, TheLegendaryPaul, and UnrealEntGaming.
(>~o~)> Whew
(>^o^)> Well time to go watch some videos.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 am
ooo favorites are penguinz0, videogamedunkey, simplyapril, and pewdiepie sweatdrop they all have really unique personalities xd  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 pm
I happen to like ShadyPeguin too. He's a Pokemon Youtuber. Shofu, the King Nappy, and Dookieshed are all that I had watched in the past (well, shady is kinda new to me).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:34 pm
CA_Milora_DiAura

OMGah! XD I was just about to make this because I'm watching Markiplier's Evil within and I was curious about what other people liked.

Anyways, My first favorite youtuber was Shane Dawson...but that changed...so I then it became Tobuscus. I had the biggest crush on him. xD Then my sister showed me PewDiePie, and I think we found Markiplier on accident. They are my favs...but I don't watch Toby as much because I stopped watching him for so long that I just lost interest and I didn't feel like catching up.

Good Mythical Morning is pretty good but I wouldn't say they are my favorite..but they are funny.  

xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:27 pm
xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx
CA_Milora_DiAura

OMGah! XD I was just about to make this because I'm watching Markiplier's Evil within and I was curious about what other people liked.

Anyways, My first favorite youtuber was Shane Dawson...but that changed...so I then it became Tobuscus. I had the biggest crush on him. xD Then my sister showed me PewDiePie, and I think we found Markiplier on accident. They are my favs...but I don't watch Toby as much because I stopped watching him for so long that I just lost interest and I didn't feel like catching up.

Good Mythical Morning is pretty good but I wouldn't say they are my favorite..but they are funny.

I hear ya. Did you ever see Pewds with Rhett and Link? They opened surstromming! (Pickled fermented fish, the video was hilarious in itself!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:48 am
personally, I love Markiplier, Game Grumps, Achievement Hunter (and Rooster Teeth (RIP Monty)) The Derp Crew (Galm, Chilled, ZeRoyal Viking and Teh Smarty), Manga Minx, even though it's mostly stream stuff now I still love Cry, Dodger (PressHeartToContinue), some of my friends, and Jack Septic Eye  

Sir_Kent_M

Mysterious Misfit

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:23 pm
Sir_Kent_M
personally, I love Markiplier, Game Grumps, Achievement Hunter (and Rooster Teeth (RIP Monty)) The Derp Crew (Galm, Chilled, ZeRoyal Viking and Teh Smarty), Manga Minx, even though it's mostly stream stuff now I still love Cry, Dodger (PressHeartToContinue), some of my friends, and Jack Septic Eye

I got into JackSepticEye recently and I do not regret! I am a huge Markiplier fan as well, and I'm indifferent about the Game Grumps. Meh. I do love the Table Flips they had with Mark! House on the Hill and Canterlot, I think? (forgot the names)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:06 pm
CA_Milora_DiAura
Sir_Kent_M

I got into JackSepticEye recently and I do not regret! I am a huge Markiplier fan as well, and I'm indifferent about the Game Grumps. Meh. I do love the Table Flips they had with Mark! House on the Hill and Canterlot, I think? (forgot the names)

I loved Table Flip...so much so that I actually bought Betrayal at the House on the Hill...granted it was like, $50 and I had to wait 3 months for the only game store that knew what I was talking to get it in...but it was worth it and my friends love it. I totally forgot about them playing that Camelot game, but it was cool  

Sir_Kent_M

Mysterious Misfit

xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:29 pm
CA_Milora_DiAura
xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx
CA_Milora_DiAura

I hear ya. Did you ever see Pewds with Rhett and Link? They opened surstromming! (Pickled fermented fish, the video was hilarious in itself!!)

omgah yes! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 pm
"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to Let's Play, Slender: The Arrival!"

"What's up everybody this is Critikal, I'm playing Sumotori, I'm commentating while I play it, let's do this s**t."

Markiplier and Penguinz0 or probably my all-time favorites, even though I don't have time to catch up on new videos from them :/  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 pm
Sir_Kent_M
CA_Milora_DiAura
Sir_Kent_M

I loved Table Flip...so much so that I actually bought Betrayal at the House on the Hill...granted it was like, $50 and I had to wait 3 months for the only game store that knew what I was talking to get it in...but it was worth it and my friends love it. I totally forgot about them playing that Camelot game, but it was cool

Yeah, that's the name! Betrayal at the House on the Hill!! I wanted that game (I still kinda do, but I have no one here at home to play it with. Too complex for my mom and baby sister)  
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff