Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:45 am
Yeeeeeeeah.
Hi.

I'm Sorc and I'm perpetually inspired but very fickle. Very fickle, that is, unless I find a dedicated partner who I can have many funtimes with.

I'm currently just throwing up ideas in a thread called "A cluttered thread" in this very main forum. You can ignore Armata Strigoi right now. Unless you like Powerwolf, then come at me m/. But seriously, ignore that piece of crap. It's unfinished and has no plot and doesn't do much except for sitting there looking fairly fine.

Please do notice the posts after where the formatting for Armata Strigoi ends. In case you're wondering, the title says "Drync Draca ond Aelfen" (potions dragon and fairy) and the bottom line is "Family Faiqui Aldebaran". Please read the "A brief history" and "take a look around" posts.

They are transcribed below in case you can't locate the thread, or like myself, am abhorrently lazy.

THE FAMILIES

The Faiqui family had long been in the business of rearing dragons; many said that there were those among their
ranks that themselves had dragon blood. Certainly, many spoke the old tongue and treated their charges as
more than great beasts, but never in the history of the realms had an entire race of beings held a family in higher
regard and shared their secrets so freely with them.

The Aldebarans were rumored to be part Fae - that is, they looked and acted the part completely. They frequented
the heart of woods deemed to dark and dreadful for the average human, and had a reputation for skill with minor
healing and herbology. Needless to say, their skill with poisons was formidable as well.

THE SISTERS

Mirabella and __________ Faiqui-Aldebaran had been raised by an uncle of the Faiqui side, who seemed more human than dragon and spent a good deal of his days pottering about the house and cooking. The only thing reminiscent of a dragon about him was his voracious appetite and fiery, fickle temper. He held a great love of gardens but none for gardening; as such, it fell to Mirabella to tend to his plants. One good thing about him that both girls could agree upon was his majestic, dusty library, and his generosity in loaning out said books.

Mirabella began to take a liking to gardening, so the job fell to her. ___________, on the other hand, took weekly excursions out to town and beyond. As the two grew up, each began to grow into aspects of their parentage - Mirabella sought out the Fae in the shadows of the woods by moonlight; ____________ journeyed to the high, rocky perches of the dragons. The two began to make a life for themselves as they became adept at the magic of their ancestors. In time, the sisters opened up their alchemical potions shop: Drync.

------

Brews are generally made by boiling and infusing various herbs.
They are sold in small pots and require 2 posts to make.
They last indefinitely, but will wear off with use. Mira recommends bi-monthly
re-brews to maintain the effect.

Potions are made by mixing, infusing, fermenting, distilling etc.
They can contain anything from herbs to dragonscales, clippings of wings,
claws, and gems. They are sold in phials and require 5 posts to
make. Potions last 5 posts

Trinkets are made by infusing an orb with magic and sealing and
shattering it.They are sold in pouches and require 3 posts to
make. Trinkets last for 1 post and are activated when the pouch is opened.

Witchings are made by infusing a customer's personal object with the
essence of a potion or brew. They take 2/5 posts to make.
They will last as long as the potion or brew used.

------

1. Bloodless | this potion renders the user invulnerable to vampire and ghoul attacks by protecting flesh and blood.
2. Daywalker | this potion renders the user invulnerable to daylight and light magics.
3. Nightwalker | this potion renders the user invulnerable to night creatures and shadow magics.
4. Breath of the Dragon | this potion allows the user to perceive and approach dragons.
5. Steps of the Fae | this potion allows the user to perceive and approach fairies.

1. Flourishing | This brew speeds up the growth of the user. It is best used on plants and hair.
2. Warming | This brew creates a blossom of warmth in the body of the user. It is best used on those suffering from vampire and ghoul attacks.
3. Cooling | This brew creates a wave of coolness in the body of the user. It is best used on those suffering from werecreature and succubus/incubus attacks.
5. Bladeshine | This brew sharpens any material it is used on. It is best used for making makeshift weapons or adding an edge to a tool.
6. Neutralising | This potion neutralizes toxins, poisons, and disease caused by creatures of the night. For one time use only.
7. Aether | This potion heals the user from near-fatal wounds and puts the user in a long, deep slumber lasting 5 posts of the one who administered it.
The user will have no memory of these last 5 posts. In this state, the user is unable
to move or respond at all, and must be kept well out of danger. For one time use only.

1. Lyfthelm | Upon release, the orb fragments create a cloud of mist that will obscure the vision in the area.
2. Flogoða | Upon release, the orb fragments create a cloud of venom that will blind and sting beings in the area.
3. Forst | Upon release, the orb fragments will create a cloud of frost that will lower the temperature in the area. Two trinkets can be used together for combat.
4. Scúr | Upon release, the orb fragments will create a driving rain that will strike beings in the area.
5. Aerendung: áflygennes | Upon release, the orb fragments will fly at the nearest opponent and strike him once.
6. Aerendung: ámundian | Upon release, the orb fragments will form a shield directly in front of the user.
7. Beohrt | Upon release, the orb fragments will create a hovering ball of light that will float over the user's palm.
8. Bæl | Upon release, the orb fragments will create a cloud of warmth that will raise the temperature in the area. Two trinkets can be used together for combat.

If you're still interested after that, congratulations. All you have to do to sign up for the sister spot is to PM me the following:

x Links to 3 rp samples
x Name, age, and personality paragraph of the sister
x Any additions you would make to the "THE SISTERS" section
x Anime picture of the sister

...and I will get right back to you with a yes or no. And we can go from there.

The following have been decided:
*The sister is younger. The sister has an affinity towards dragons and enjoys travelling and collecting. Mirabella is the main potion-brewer. The sister may have a dragon, but the dragon does not live close to the shop. The sister should have a sunnier disposition to contrast the somewhat dark and snarky Mirabella.

Feel free to suggest other possible co-owners of the shops or relatives of the sisters (compatible with lore). Please quote me in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:10 pm
i am King Ryu and i APPROVE this thread ~  

Prince Ryuto of BF

Gallant Tactician

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 am
King Ryu Of Bright-Field
i am King Ryu and i APPROVE this thread ~

I'm ready to move my formatting to the Alchemy shop section and start rping (while looking for other shopowners).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:50 am
Minichoc

Jesus I'm literally begging you.
WeCh me.
Asap.
PLS.  

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

♛ Kingdom of Bright-Field ♛

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash