5-16
  16-26
  26+
View Results

Mew_Jasmine
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:13 pm
Hello there,
I am Mew Jasmine and I love Miraculous Ladybug.I'm in the groupof the older fans in the show (17 and up). My favorite paring is Adrienette. My favorite akumatized villians are Evilillustrator and Lady Wifi. I can't wait till all the merch. comes out!

Hope you all have fun in this guild! heart

Please introduce yourselves in the following posts  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:09 pm
Hello, I'm Vanna!

I super love this show! My sis and I were hooked from the very first episode and now I can't get enough! whee

I love the main characters, but my favorite side characters include Alix, and Nathanael.

Anything else you wanna know just ask mrgreen

ALSO!
Feel free to quote me as I've got a terrible memory and always forget to check back on things... : o  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

NonbinarySinner

Fallen Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:38 pm
Hello my name is Loka, i got curious about Ladybug for a bit so i finally watched it. Got hooked and loved it so much. I started off with the Korean, found the French and love that one better

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:58 pm
User Image
Bonjour~!
I am Chat Noir-kins and I sure do love to chat.
I ship the sins... all of the sins... Marichat, Ladynoir, Adrienette, Rosekela, DJWifi

My favorite victims are... Lady Wifi and Reflekta.

I hate heels and think they should be illegal.

User Image

Chat Noir-kins

Smooth Cat

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Elison Lin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:06 pm
Hi! smile You can call me Elison, or Lin. I'm 22 years old, so I guess you can say I am pretty old. cry

I read about Miraculous Ladybug on KnowYourMeme and thought it looked pretty ridiculous, but then I actually watched the first episode and found it really adorable! So I watched more and more until I finally got hooked. What I found particularly interesting was the fact that it's made by French, Korean and Japanese companies.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 pm
Hello I'm Load an I'm cosplayer, I do female and male characters
One day, while aimlessly browsing the Internet, I came across an image of a cat-like boy and a girl in a ladybug costume. As a fan of cartoons and anime, I decided to look into it, resulting in becoming a full fledged member of a fandom within minutes.  

Kiryu keizer

Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:26 pm
Hello Kuda here, let's see. I just recently became a huge fan of this show. Last week, I stumbled upon a youtube AMV for it. While I was doing my own crazy thing, and was like what in the world is this? Having the speical place in my heart that I have for shows like Card captors and Toyoko Mew mew. Right away I was like I will need to look into, couple days ago I was bored. Found the show and instantly fell in love with it. To bad I caught it when it's so fresh and not already five seasons in or something. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi there! I'm Catty, and I've actually only watched the first five episodes of this show because I got swamped with school work and exams. It's so cute, though! And my tumblr dash is practically filled with posts and ugh i just love it so much. I first heard about it when the theme song was going around tumblr a few months(or was it weeks?) before the show had even started and just yes, that theme. emotion_bigheart
I'll try to catch up asap so I can fangirl with you guys~

catty_gothloli_21

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ladybug LB

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 am
I just noticed I never introduced myself!

Hello everyone, you can call me LB! I know Chat irl... to which this account was owned by Chat until I noticed it was LB and literally BEGGED for this account!

I work at a daycare so I don't get on much, but I will try!

Also Chat made my LB outfit heart

The dork got me hooked to the show! Started with English but then I found out I just couldn't wait so I moved on to French!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:40 pm
I'm Art. As of last month I'm 26. As my username implies I am an artist and have a really big soft spot for good animation. Some artist friends on Tumblr started doing fanart for this show and I saw it and liked it.

Admittedly I almost didn't make it in to the fandom as the first ep I watched was the English dub of "The Bubbler" and I got a bit weirded out. But said friends insisted and now I'm so far down in this fandom I don't think even an exorcism would cleanse my soul.

I don't really have a favorite episode, but I definitely love Chat Noir/Adrien. That child will be the end of me.

Also I have a weird hobby when I'm up late at night I watch the English dubbing and Mystery Science Theater 3000 the episodes, which basically means I yell at the computer screen and make loud comments to myself. I also enjoy coming up with various ways to threaten Hawkmoth if he uses the word "evilize" because I'm sorry that's just lame x6.

I'm quirky, I think I'm funny, I use caps when I'm excited, and I am very active online as I work from home. Despite all that I am shy, so if you wanna say something or be friends don't be scared to take the initiative. I don't bite, I just lick.  

Bleeding Art

Obsessive Kitten

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:43 am
Hiii! Anabis here, feel free to call me Ana ;3

I was so looking forward to this show years ago when the Animated sneak Peak went out on youtube, mostly cause I wanted to see more Goofy Chat trying to win over Ladybug XD

Found out it actually became a full-fledged show about a week ago now and I Love it!

My Fave chars so far are Chat Noir and Ladybug, and my favorite Villan has been Horrificator (Mylen) so far but we'll see who else pops up in the episodes to come!

Also looking forward to the day HawkMoth's Kwami is finally shown in the show and not just the opening song! Also, Green Kwami eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:09 pm
Howdy! I'm a fan of most ships especially Rolekka!!They are so adorable together! yum_puddi
I'm eighteen and generally a fan of most Magical girl shows, but I feel this one really takes the yum_strawberrypie
It has the aesthetic of Totally Spies and Sailor Moon in the best of ways!! I'm really excited to meet all of you and to see how the show turns out!
What I'm looking forward to the show is hopefully more character build to the side characters! yum_puddi

Bunster Keaton

Dapper Bunny

25,975 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250

PhantomKittyy

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:33 pm
Hi, I'm Kitty! I'm currently 24 and an artist. I found out about Miraculous Ladybug when I came across the anime trailer and got super excited, then it became the adorable 3D version it is today. I prefer watching the French version of the show w/ eng subs. I'm looking forward to the main character's romance development in both forms, and also their origins(when the French ep comes out).

I also enjoy anime, manga, and cutie webcomics. I tend to be awkward, but I'm going to try my best to keep convos going and make some new friends here. I hope I can contribute to the fandom with my art sometime in the future!

fave ships/charas: LadyNoir/AdrieNette
fave secondary charas: Nathanael, Alya
fave akumatized villains: Evillustrator, Puppeteer, Stormy Weather

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:26 am
Hello fellow Miraculers~ ;>
I'm Terizu and freaking love Miraculous Ladybug.
I have been into it for a while now and my favorite pairing is Chat Noir and Marinette. emotion_bigheart emotion_dowant
The best villain so far for me was the Puppeteer.
I also like to draw so I'll draw your Miraculous OCs if they exist!
Nice to meet you all~
This is a kids show.. what am I doing to myself.. ; w ;

Terizu

Galaxy

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:09 pm
Hello, Half-Breed Vampire Wolf here! You can just call me Half-Breed, if you are wondering about the name, it came from an idea for a story I was supposed to RP with some friends.
Anyway, one of my friends had been watching Miraculous, and I wasn't interested in it at the time. I was browsing the internet and saw a picture of Cat Noir, so I decided to check the show out. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of the show, and I am ahead of my friend who talked about it, and found out another friend was into the show too! Currently trying to get another friend into it biggrin  
Stormy Chatters (Lounge)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff