Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
Snape and Lily? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[rotten+strawberries]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:29 pm
I have just realized that Snape was in love with Lily. Think about it, when Snape overheard the prophecy, he was still with Voldy. But did he go and tell Voldy? NO. Because he knew he would kill the James Potter, and Snape's love :Lily. That is also why Snape joined the good side after the death of the Potters. He loathed Voldemort for killing his one true love. That is also why Snape has resisted from tearing Harry ro pieces. When he looks at Harry, he see's James Potter, the boy who tormented him and got Lily; but when he see's Harry's eyes, he remembers his mother: Lily. So he backs off.

My conclution: Snape is in love with Lily!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:06 am
interesting idea...

gah...I can never decide whether I think these love thingies are true xP  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:58 pm
snape was defened by lily in school but turned on her for defeneding him so i don't know, but he did tell voldemort about the prophecy at least the part he heared he missed the last part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:19 pm
I doubt it. Snape called her a mudblood and didn't seem like he liked her.  

Lily76

Eminem_Rox_my_soxs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:04 pm
Lily76

Exactly good for you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:45 pm
uhm, Snape went against Voldemort before he's downfall, not after he killed Lilly. I think it's possible he could have had feelings for her but I dont' know he seemed mean to her to me.  

Salomelove

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:52 am
no because snape was always on the dark side i think. he never really acted very loyal and as for him loving lily i doubt it cause he was mean to her just like malfoy was to hermione.omg i just realized harry's life was the same as his fathers think about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:09 pm
Lily76

Do you know how boys sometimes be mean to the girl they like because they don't know a better way to express it?  

[rotten+strawberries]

creutz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:16 pm
Lily76

I think Snape called her mudblood as a defense action so that no one really knows that he likes her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:20 pm
I think you're right. it's the same situation with Malfoy and Hermione. i think Malfoy likes Hermione but because of the blood priority and since they're enemies, that's why he didn't show it much.  

creutz

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:03 pm
Alrighty, I feel like talking, and also I feel like escaping from what I have to do, so this is good. Here are my ideas.

1. Snape overheard the Prophecy. Yes he did. He ran back to Lord Voldemort, and told him the part of what he knew. He ran and TOLD him, yesh he did. He couldn't tell the whole thing, because he was caught. yup yup.
2. Snape didn't 'join' the good side. He was pretending to. he didn't know whether the Dark Lord was alive or not, so he decided to stay and teach. He had Dumbledore's trust. If he betrayed Dumbledore, everyone would then know that he was a Death Eater. So he was with Dumbledore for his own safety.
3. He didn't loath the Dark Lord. I'm not sure whether he DID like him, or if he DID dislike him. I couldn't see any hints.
4. Snape resisted tearing Harry to pieces the first year because he felt he had a debt to pay with Harry's father for saving his life. He didn't tear Harry to pieces the rest of the time because how would Dumbledore have liked it if his favourite student was killed by the teacher he was protecting?
5. My, I'm getting good at this^^. It is true that Lily saved Snape from James in the fifth year, but when Snape called her a mudblood, Lily was infuriated (as I'm sure we all would be) and said that next time she wouldn't help him.

I'm sorry If I sound offensive. I'm babysitting a couple of five year olds and they have it programmed in their brains that the purpose of life is to wreck havoc.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:53 pm
crystalice24201
Alrighty, I feel like talking, and also I feel like escaping from what I have to do, so this is good. Here are my ideas.

1. Snape overheard the Prophecy. Yes he did. He ran back to Lord Voldemort, and told him the part of what he knew. He ran and TOLD him, yesh he did. He couldn't tell the whole thing, because he was caught. yup yup.
2. Snape didn't 'join' the good side. He was pretending to. he didn't know whether the Dark Lord was alive or not, so he decided to stay and teach. He had Dumbledore's trust. If he betrayed Dumbledore, everyone would then know that he was a Death Eater. So he was with Dumbledore for his own safety.
3. He didn't loath the Dark Lord. I'm not sure whether he DID like him, or if he DID dislike him. I couldn't see any hints.
4. Snape resisted tearing Harry to pieces the first year because he felt he had a debt to pay with Harry's father for saving his life. He didn't tear Harry to pieces the rest of the time because how would Dumbledore have liked it if his favourite student was killed by the teacher he was protecting?
5. My, I'm getting good at this^^. It is true that Lily saved Snape from James in the fifth year, but when Snape called her a mudblood, Lily was infuriated (as I'm sure we all would be) and said that next time she wouldn't help him.

I'm sorry If I sound offensive. I'm babysitting a couple of five year olds and they have it programmed in their brains that the purpose of life is to wreck havoc.

Thankyou!! I very much agree with that. He did run to Voldemort wen he heard the prophecy, and I believe that Voldemort told him to act like he was switching sides, to get in with Dumbledore, most likely. And when Voldemort fell, he couldn't very well reveal his true colors, given that he had no big master to protect him. The latter definitionally means he couldn't kill Harry, especially not under Dumbledore's nose. As for loving Lily, I highly doubt it. And I equally and profusely and otherwise totally disagree with the point the Malfoy may like Hermione. Not a chance. Yes, boys (and girls) can be mean to someone they have a crush on, but Malfoy's "meanness" goes far beyond that, as did Snape's. So yeah, that's my take on it.  

Minakimonirika

~Magic - Happens~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:55 pm
I think Snape does love Lilly....i also think that because he loved her that he might do something in the 7th book to help Harry kinda like Slughorn did in the 6th book by giving Harry the memory...but not the same

wat im trying to say is that something might happen that has to do with snape and lilly!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:30 am
nah i dont think snape liked lily at all. he did call her a mudblood.  

sirkyle

AzureanSparrow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:06 pm
gezz i really nedd to get reading!  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items