Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:16 pm
User Image

Alright, here you go! Websites that our users have said are a MUST. biggrin

If you dont see a website that you enjoy and you would like to see it in this list, feel free to post and tell us about it!

CLOTHING:

MUSIC:

WEB COMICS/FORUMS:

GUIDES:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:38 pm
llive 365 this is a great site that houses thousands of different internet radio broadcasts anything you could ever want to listion to is on here includiong a section dedicated to industrial/ebm stations.  

dagrossman
Crew

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:42 pm
dagrossman
llive 365 this is a great site that houses thousands of different internet radio broadcasts anything you could ever want to listion to is on here includiong a section dedicated to industrial/ebm stations.
Hehehe Back when I had cable, I used to listen to the VampireFreaks radiostation, but then they started getting to drownout "goth" for me, so I stopped. They played alot of EBM and Industrial and Synthpop, but they play more stuff like HIM and techno-ie darkwave now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:37 am
bactine
dagrossman
Hehehe Back when I had cable, I used to listen to the VampireFreaks radiostation, but then they started getting to drownout "goth" for me, so I stopped. They played alot of EBM and Industrial and Synthpop, but they play more stuff like HIM and techno-ie darkwave now.

if you ever get a chance to listion to The Electronic Front when or if you get highspeed internet again you will like it that and ebm radio.  

dagrossman
Crew

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:29 pm
dagrossman

if you ever get a chance to listion to The Electronic Front when or if you get highspeed internet again you will like it that and ebm radio.
Oh, okies, I'll have to check them out when I get the chance. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:24 am
Satire website.
Pretty funny if you aren't too elitist to get a good chuckle out of yourself.
Also, www.rantradio.com is a pretty good station.  

Little-Mac

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:23 pm
Little-Mac
Satire website.
Pretty funny if you aren't too elitist to get a good chuckle out of yourself.
Also, www.rantradio.com is a pretty good station.
Cool! I added the links and fixed up the thread a little bit biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:06 am
x-tra-x.de is okay. but the only downfall is that they do not ship to the US directly. so its hard to have their products shipped over. Other than that, if you make your clothes, you can get some great ideas from there.

xp  

[]Virus[]

Monstruo de la Sangre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:29 pm
Amusing semi-satirical site.. http://www.sykospark.net/rivethead/index.html  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:19 pm
Mr. Renfield
Amusing semi-satirical site.. http://www.sykospark.net/rivethead/index.html
It has been added smile  

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:33 pm
Oh, incase you guys were wondering, you can check out my guild! biggrin We do random contests for gaining crew status and free art and thier own sticky to say prove how much they know about gaia biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:52 pm
http://www.artificeclothing.com

A Toronto-based clothing designer and vendor (Emily Rishea)
Her clothing is mostly PVC stuff, there are some cool buckle corsets and shirts that I'd love to have...

She ships to anywhere, I think... Canada and the U.S. for sure.  

Misty Deathmistress

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:45 pm
Misty Deathmistress
http://www.artificeclothing.com

A Toronto-based clothing designer and vendor (Emily Rishea)
Her clothing is mostly PVC stuff, there are some cool buckle corsets and shirts that I'd love to have...

She ships to anywhere, I think... Canada and the U.S. for sure.
Okie dokie! It was added ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:02 pm
dagrossman

My favourite station is Blacklist[ed] Radio, i'm listening to it now. There's only been about 3 tracks on it that i have disliked so far, which is extremely good, as all my previous 'favourite' stations were my favourite for at the most 2 weeks, and this has been the favourite for at least 4 months - since i got broadband.

Oh, here's the link ===> clicky
domokun  

Kami-Naru

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:31 pm
Draakona
dagrossman

My favourite station is Blacklist[ed] Radio, i'm listening to it now. There's only been about 3 tracks on it that i have disliked so far, which is extremely good, as all my previous 'favourite' stations were my favourite for at the most 2 weeks, and this has been the favourite for at least 4 months - since i got broadband.

domokun
Do you have a link?  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas