Reply RP at Hogwarts
Ancient Runes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spazzed_out_Basil

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:59 pm
I am the Ancient Runes teacher, Mr. Grey, no 'ands', 'ifs', or 'buts' (in my other character I am Conor). I teach the art of ancient runes and Occulmency, which has recently been introduced to the school, classes start on Monday's and continue until Saturday. Homework is given on Tuesdays and sometimes on Thursdays, it is always due on Saturday, all tests, quizzes, and extra credit, are due on Saturdays. I expect the best and nothing else... Please sign up for Ancient Runes.

arrow Class list.

arrow Students
1. Conor

Classes start tommorrow (page three) and I really do, expect the best.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:01 pm
Class 'Scope and Sequence'

The class this year at Hogwarts depends on the age levels, Ancient runes has been opened to all age groups and is ready to be taught...

arrow 1st years- 1st years will learn the basic importance of Ancient Runes and their uses in Astrology, Ancient History, and Modern Spells. We will translate some of the Ancient Mayan Runes, and possibly take a field trip to South America.

arrow 2nd years- 2nd years will have a more in-depth learning of Ancient Runes and their uses, they will begin to learn the Old Icelandic and Nordic alphabets and study them.

arrow 3rd years- 3rd years will begin to have a deeper knowledge of Old Icelandic and Nordic Alphabets, they will study, learn, trace, memorize, and write every rune by the end of the year.

arrow 4th years- 4th years are expected to, at the beggining of the year, to label every Nordic rune, if they pass they will commence with the knowledge of the Viking runes and learn the ancient magic that dwells in them. If they do not pass, they will take a month to re-memorize the runes, if they do not pass again, they will be kicked out.

arrow 5th years- 5th years will learn even more about Old Nordic, Viking, and Icelandic runes, they may even get into Old British runes and tap into their magic.

arrow 6th years- 6th years will begin to translate whole pages into runes and learn the miticulous grammer of Old and New Nordic, Viking, Britian, Mayan, and Icelandic languages.

arrow 7th years- 7th years will translate entire documents, and go abroad to study at an old runic site where they may find and tap into the magic of the runes, after a term and thesis paper, they will successfully pass Ancient Runes at Hogwarts.  

Spazzed_out_Basil

Spazzed_out_Basil

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:04 pm
Differentiating classes
arrow Normal- In the normal class you will be with the general public.

arrow Advanced- In the advanced you will learn at a quicker pace and study more in-depth with the runes, there are more chances to exceed.

arrow Prefect- At the prefect level, you will study with the most prestigious boys and girls of your house, this is for those who have earned it.

Now, Please sign up for you course you wish to take.
1. Conor arrow Prefect Type classes

Thank you and have a fun time in Ancient Runes
-Mr. Grey  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:24 pm
"Ok, so how do we sign up for your class." Lilly asks as she enters the room to find the Professor.  

Salomelove

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:43 pm
*signs "emma" on a piece of paper thinking i hope this was the signup sheet*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:36 pm
Hello sir my name is
Kathy Dane and I'm
in the first year. I
would like to join
you're class so if you
could tell me how I
would like it.  

Bookwork892

Spazzed_out_Basil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:06 pm
Don't think anything about it, just sign up!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:49 pm
Crystal walks slowly into the Classroom, looking slightly puzzled. "This is Ancient Runes, right?" she asks warily, for she had already accidently burst into other classes accidently. She smiled widely. "Finally, I found it!" she walked over to the sign up sheet, writing her name Crystal, Normal Class, First Year onto the paper. She walked over to a desk, and slid into it. looking up, she said, "What's next?"  

crystalice24201

Odd_cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Odd- first year-normal  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:52 pm
o crap im late thats 3 detentions *runs in*  

hpfan429924

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:21 pm
hey even though i'm a teacher i will sign up aswell hey we all got to learn some way right? oh and if your joining potions class it strats tuesday of next week so come by and sign up plase in the main fourm no the subject that says potion go to the main fourm and sign up  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:55 pm
Looking flustered and in a huff, from just running from the other side of the castle, Rhea hastily puts down her name for 1st year normal. She than sits down into a desk and waits for the teacher to come.  

ladyelf_20

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:02 pm
well I am finally on time to a class. Emily writes her name down on the paper for third year honors  
RP at Hogwarts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games