Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seven Deadly Sins- A Fullmetal Alchemist guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Random Conversation- The Guild Chatterbox.
Tsuki's School Dance Report

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mond -an- mitternacht
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:31 pm
xDD
So, a few hours ago I came back from my 8th grade formal. Lots of fun. xD And lots of FMA-isms. So I want to share it with this guild. =x

Well, the first half hour or so was boring. I just waited and waited for other friends, whil friends who were already there marveled upon one another at gorgeous dresses and whatnot. (I didn't wear a dress, I hate them xD)

Then my friend Evelyn arrived, who is an anime fangirl, also loves FMA. A crowdpleaser song came on, and then she commanded me to "DO THE ROY!!" so I did the Roy dance, which was... snapping fast while going down to the grounf. Then we did the Ed, and the Alphonse. XD

Another half hour or so went by, and then we found the magic of BALLOONS. OwO I found a gold one, and named it Edward. :3 Evelyn wanted a silver one, for Alphonse, but I couldn't reach it. D:
So then I went around, dancing with Ed. I even slowdanced with Ed. MY DREAM CAME TRUE. heart (...somewhat...)

Then Evelyn found a bunch of balloons. One was Alphonse(Sorry Eo-chan! ><), one was Kakashi, one was Roy, one was Sasuke, and...I forget the others. So I drew a ChibiAru on one of her silver balloons and flew away to dance with Ed, whom I had now drawn of my new golden balloon. (I accidentally murdered my other Edoballoon while peeling tape off him. crying )

Back on the dance floor, someone offered me a dollar for my Edo-balloon! Hell no! gonk This was my only chance to dance with Ed. XDDDD There was no way I'd sell my Edo into prostitution. =x

Later on, after much slowdancing with baloons, someone ran past and intentionally grabbed Edochan away from me!! gonk !! I chased them angrilly around the room twice, after they let go... Then Edo floated to the ceiling, and my really tall friend had to get him down. gonk What kind of a****d steals a balloon??

After that, YMCA came on, and instead of YMCA, we sang... HOMUNCULUS! XDD I tried naming all the sins after saying "HO! MUN! CUL! US!!" but always forgot someone... x_x;;

Well, now Edo is in my locker... and Alu and Itachi(A black balloon) are in Evelyn's locker. sweatdrop
Three hours of tiredness, fun, and FMA. My feet hurt like hell and I'm way tired.

Oyasumi, peoples. xd
Edit: WOAH. Didn't realize I made it so long. gonk )If this si spam, then,,, you can delete it. ^^; )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:34 am
eek Um, I'm not sure what to say to that. That is just.... um, strange! No one could've made the dance have a theme based on FMA? It would've been more fun.

I guess that this can't be half as strange, as me putting in the yaoi personals of another guild, looking for a guy that looks like Envy. sweatdrop

EnvysLoveSlave

Chibish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:40 am
Note to self: Make Tsuki come to my next school dance/formal.

mad heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:15 pm
xD Nyuhuhuhu....  

Edrear
Crew

Random Conversation- The Guild Chatterbox.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games