Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
do you think Harry and Ginny should be together Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eminem_Rox_my_soxs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:24 pm
Do you think Harry and Ginny should be together?
yes?
or
no?

tell why or why not  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:46 pm
I'm not sure, I like their relationship but if they stay together then Voldemort might do something to hurt Ginny.  

Lily76

shlup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:44 pm
no becausse i think that j.k.r should write me in to the book 7 as the love of harry potters life so in the movie i would be able to kiss dan!
sorry had a moment.
um...ginny and harry would be a cute cuple.
but in the 6 book and all....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:44 am
harry will try to make ginny stay behind but she wont, neither will ron or herminie  

dawnee
Crew

greenangle95

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:35 pm
Click here to go directly to this guildWebpage Title i think ginny and harry would make a great couple because they have eachothers backs heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:06 pm
Yes, always
even though Harry broke up with Ginny to keep her safe, she still is in danger because the whole weasley family, is what the slime ball death eaters and voldemort call them 'Blood Traitors'

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO either way Ginny is in trouble if Harry breaks up with her or not.
It won't make that big of a difference because some how voldemort will find out about it and still he might use her to get to Harry  

Eminem_Rox_my_soxs

Eminem_Rox_my_soxs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:07 pm
Hey if you think Harry and Ginny should be together you should got to the site below it's free you can read other peoples story and write your own and it's very intresting you should go there if you think the should be together because it is so cool.
website below:

WWW.HGforever.com/quillandkiss  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:44 pm
I think they would be a cute couple. But I realy think HarryxHermoine all the way. But they are a cute couple I must admit  

laurastarzx

Salomelove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:23 pm
No, I don't like the couple together. They have no chemistry at all. They need more passion or perhaps I just don't like Harry that much, Draco's more interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:33 pm
I love to see harry and ginny get together at the end of the 7th book  

Sondra_Fang

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:31 am
Lily76
I'm not sure, I like their relationship but if they stay together then Voldemort might do something to hurt Ginny.

4got to add again  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:33 am
Eminem_Rox_my_soxs
Do you think Harry and Ginny should be together?
yes?
or
no?

tell why or why not

i dont think they should at all. he likes cho still deep down and yah  

guy_lover_450

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:35 am
Sondra_Fang
I love to see harry and ginny get together at the end of the 7th book

i would love to see hermione and harry get together but maybe ron and hermione. i would also like to see hermione and viktor get together again also heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:36 am
greenangle95
Click here to go directly to this guildWebpage Title i think ginny and harry would make a great couple because they have eachothers backs heart heart

yah but hermione also has harrys back and you dont see her throwing herself at him!! how about i will for her?? heart  

guy_lover_450

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:40 am
anime_rox_sox
I think they would be a cute couple. But I realy think HarryxHermoine all the way. But they are a cute couple I must admit

i soooooooooooo agree!! from book one i always thought that harry and hermione would be cute together. i thought they would possibly get together before the end of the septology but then everyone else was all hermione and ron all the way and stuff i kinda go with that but hermione and harry would be soooo much more cuter!! i want to see them kiss in one of the movies or books. im waiting for something like that to happen. but then again if hermione doesnt want harry ill take him!!  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff