Reply The Industrial Guild
Real Industrial Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c3N3TH_cEY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:13 pm
I Hate How All the Good,Real Industrial Groups Are Being Over Populated By These Halfassed synth ebm Groups like combicrist nebual-h and others What HAppened to Real industrial Laibach,Throbbing Gristle,Klutae,Coil,Skinny Puppy,Clock DVA,or Einstuerzende Neubauten? Any one That Hates This New Wave of Synth-s**t,Please Post.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:13 am
I agree that a number of horrible bands are coming out now, but I must disagree with you- some of them aren't actually that bad. I get into arguements with friends of mine all of the time about this!  

Jazemin

LolliPopHorrors

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:45 pm
You know, some EBM bands arn't all that terrible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Its just a matter of opinion, some people like the new stuff some like old..other both! So whatevez!  

Infusoria_9

dagrossman
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:46 pm
well some new groups are good but for the most part i do like the older groups more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:07 pm
The "new school" has it's good side, just as early industrial probably did. We can't forget the amount of Skinny Puppy rip - offs there were in the eighties (one of which was said to be Front Line Assembly).

VELVET ACID CHRIST FTW!  

CountGrishnak

mindparasite

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:04 pm
EDITEDITEDITEDIT  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:42 am
Industrial has watered down into EBM terribly. It's "KOOL -AID FOR THE PEOPLE". In all reality, I don't consider today's "EBM" to be as close as it was to industrial as Nitzer Ebb and friends had been. Now it's just... Trance... with gothy little lyrics against religion. stare  

CountGrishnak

mindparasite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:04 am
and another thing, i know this is quite overdue.......SLIPKNOT STOLE OUR GAS-MASKS!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:55 am
mindparasite
and another thing, i know this is quite overdue.......SLIPKNOT STOLE OUR GAS-MASKS!!!!!!

yes, slipknot is well overdue for a beating from rivet-heads screaming Du Backpfeifengesicht !!!!!!!!! twisted

and I agree that the old good music is being pushed away for more dancy trance music, but I do enjoy the new. its just important not to forget were industrial came from, which is impossible to do anyway considering how good it is.  

The Flightless Dragon

dagrossman
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:39 pm
the only way to aprechiate where the music is now is to respect where it came from but we have to make sure the artist understand the depth of the culture also, rather than it just beeing angry music.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:17 pm
Amen to you, sir.
You are very right.  

~Industrial_Kitten~

nothingheregoaway

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:30 am
New stuff isn't even industrial. It's club music they can't sell at raves. And don't leave out cabaret voltaire biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:56 pm
I hate music elitists. if you like "real" industrial, go listen to it. nobody's forcing you to listen to anything you don't like.  

Clovencense

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:17 pm
The Flightless Dragon
mindparasite

yes, slipknot is well overdue for a beating from rivet-heads screaming Du Backpfeifengesicht !!!!!!!!!
Yes we must beat them over the head with girders and stomp them to death!  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff