Introduce Yourself!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Unseen]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:52 pm
Typically when you roleplay with someone, you come to know their characters, and not them! Well, we don't that here at LRR. We want our members to know each other!

So, this here is a thread for you to introduce yourselves! Just post a few things about yourself. You know, what you go by, what kind of roleplays you like. Fun stuffs like that. ^^

If you're unsure of what to post, the crew and I will post first, look at our posts for ideas! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:06 pm
Hi guys! The name's Rayne.
Interests: Roleplaying, Drawing, Singing, Acting, Writing, Music. I play guitar and piano. <33
Roleplay fun: I enjoy lots of kinds. I've never been good at divying it up into genres. Pretty much I create characters, and find other characters I think they'd be good at roleplaying with. ^^
Pets: I do love me my animals! I have two golden retrievers (Bonnie and Murphy), three cats (Pandora, Sassy, and Snowball), a ferret (Claudia), and a rat (Rayne!)
Music: I'm into so many kinds of music, it's pointless to put it all! Pretty much the only things I don't like are Rap, R&B, and Hip-Hop. Although I can stand some of it.
Me: I think I'm pretty easy going. Lots of people tell me I'm really mature for my age. I'm actually only 15 (I'll be 16, soon, though). I adore writing, and just making up random little stories. >< It'll happen sometime around here, I'm sure. ^^

And... that's all I can think of! ^^  

[Unseen]
Captain

Adrian Du Rumaine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:22 pm
Hey Lovelies,
I'm Adrian, and taking a que from Rayne, I'll introduce myself as well. smile
My interest vary, they are anything popular from kicking it with friends, to roleplaying, music, acting, literacy; thing like that to exercising (though I have no choice in the matter,) watched wrestling, and reading (not many people admit to.)
With roleplays I adore creative characters that are more human, such as a person who smokes or has manu percings. I love doubling and even more than that. I love to roleplay Band (made up), Vampire Chronicles, some movies, and books.
I love my babies; Duke is a Doberman Pincher mixed with a Gordon Setter. Bones is a silver tabby cat, who's old roomie (Troubles) past away about a couple of months ago.
My love for music must come from growing up around it. Many of my family loves it, my uncle was in a band, my mom dated band members, my grandpa collects instruaments, and I play the bass, piano, and flute. My favorite bands: FROM FIRST TO LAST and Bullet for my Valentine.
Me: I'm a sophomore in highschool. Call me emo, punk, goth, but remember, I am a person just. like. you. I love to make up fanfictions and roleplay. I love romance and can act out any romance scene just as well as the next 30 year old.

I adore french and one on one roleplays, give me a pm!

<333 Adrian.  
Starry Omega rolled 16 20-sided dice: 11, 8, 6, 11, 12, 15, 18, 14, 5, 14, 14, 9, 5, 9, 17, 9 Total: 177 (16-320)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:00 pm
Yo, I'm Starry Omega...

I'm not all that good at introducing myself.

My interests are thus: I avidly draw. I don't usually draw anything in particular, I just let my head and hand go to work. I play videogames. My favorite of which is the MMX series. I play MTG and D&D. So fear me~! I also enjoy Mythology, and because of that; I've become a myth nerd.Rolplaying is an obvious one, or else I wouldn't be here. Let alone prod Unseen_Talents26 to make this Guild^w^
As for RolePlaying: I enjoy Fantasy the most, seeing as how it gives me the chance to play as my Dragon/Phoenix Hybrid. I like other genres as well...Sometimes I'll RP as a fancharacter of mine. GO REPLIROIDS~!
Pets: As of now, I only have one. Unless you count my Boyfriend(>:B). Anyway, I own my current doggy Sandy. She's a Purebred golden Retriever. She's the runt, but I love her<3
Music? Bah, you'll just have to find out what I like.
Myself:.......You'll find out by RPing with me or just plain chatting.

I'm Learning Japanese so that I can be a Translator.

But I REALLY love German.

Starry Omega
Crew

Majime Sayo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:19 pm
To My Fellow World-Makers,

My name is Majime Sayo. Or rather, that is my pen name, and the name you shall know me by as we work together.
Aside from roleplaying, I have a strong attraction to musical things - not in the contemporary sense, but more in the choir and orchestral senses. Currently I can play the piano and guitar to a limited degree, and though I haven't done so in years, I also play the cello. I've also a fascination with the learning of foreign languages, and though I'm no good at this third item, I do enjoy drawing.

However, those things are simply facts aside from what our grouping will be for. In the realms of roleplaying, there are few things you will find that I do not enjoy. Along the same lines, I find it impossible to choose a favorite style, unless you count "literate" as a style.

Although I like animals, none of them in my house are actually mine to raise. My favorite house-pet is a cat, thus far, but that is most likely because I've not yet had to opportunity to raise a Water Monitor. I intend to raise one of the lizards when I have the means.

As I said previously, instrumental music and choir-oriented music interests me most. Though by no means does this mean I don't listen to quite a bit of other music. I listen regularly to essentially every modern genre excepting rap and R&B, for the most part.

For a note on myself, let us all simply realize that I am an 18 year-old male, I think to a degree that many would consider excessive, and I fit essentially no school stereotypes, to my knowledge.

Again returning to a subject previously mentioned, I thrive when I am learning foreign languages. Currently the languages I know other than English are German, Japanese, and Russian, with German being the one with my highest degree of fluency attributed to it. Aside from those languages, I am also studying French and Italian.

Hoping this helps you to know me,
Majime Sayo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:38 pm
Welcome. smile I hope you enjoy.

Adrian Du Rumaine
Crew

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:34 am
YO~

My name is Mia, and I often refer to myself in the third person, and not just on the computer. P=
Why does Mia do it?
Cause she can.
Anywho~

My interests: I like to draw and colour, though im not that great at(Or I don't think I am.)
I like listining to music to and singing.I play video games and love MMORPG's, currently playin WoW (little) and Ragnarok Online on a free server.
im addicted to breedable pets as well, and hoping to open a shop of my own sometime. ;3

Music:Mia likes alternative mostly, I can't stand country and rap and..hip-hop and all that stuff. But i can deal with pretty much anything, as I tend to tune it out if I don't like it.

Pets:Mia has pets, that she do.
I have 2 cats, Sokz and Blackie White-Hairs, a little bunny named Luca and a guinea pig named..something like Sharkbite, but I just call him Sharky.

RP: Mia loves fantasy RPs, cause I can be something im not, like cool.
Ba-dum-dum-pish~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:48 am
Hope you enjoy the guild Mia heart  

Starry Omega
Crew

Sachi_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:43 pm
Hello! I'm Sachi. I just joined, but haven't yet gotten to say hello.

I like guitar, anime, manga, reading, drawing, writing, and trying new things. I'm a Japanese language student, 13 years old, and I currently live in the US smile

So, see you around!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:04 pm
Ooh, Japanese. lucky. razz Heh.

Hope you enjoy the guild! <3  

[Unseen]
Captain

Acid Angie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:17 pm
Allo. I'm Angie. =3 And I will be role-playing wiht you all. Just on a side note... I am pretty picky and will correct you if you make a mistake. But this is a two way street, so I ask you to correct me if I make a mistake as well.

Many thanks! Can't wait to start the role-playing.
-Angie  
Literate Roleplayers' Ramble

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff