Alice In Wonderland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jack_Skellington182
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:39 am
1. This One is Not Bad at all just kinda funny. In Alice In Wonderland When The White Rabit Annouces the king the person who shouts "Horay!!"
is non other than Mickey Mouse Himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:25 am
lol i think i actually remember hearing that  

Josette0688

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:52 pm
me too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:12 pm
I remember reading something about Walt's thoughts on Alice. He described her with "no heart". It says here:

Quote:
Alice's charming and highly regarded story caused Walt some problems-especially bringing some of the bizarre adventures to the big screen. Walt didn't feel that it worked well and later commented that his Alice had no "heart".

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:48 pm
SoraStarChan
I remember reading something about Walt's thoughts on Alice. He described her with "no heart". It says here:

Quote:
Alice's charming and highly regarded story caused Walt some problems-especially bringing some of the bizarre adventures to the big screen. Walt didn't feel that it worked well and later commented that his Alice had no "heart".
It's because by the time alice came out people were expecting a heroine like Snow White or Cinderella, instead they got Alice.

Alice in wonderland was a movie ahead of it's time, people didn't understand it; But when the 70's came around and all the psychodelics got really into it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:22 pm
That's why it sounds so familiar! I sat through the whole movie and beyond trying to figure it out!  

deleteagent48

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Disney's Little Secrets

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out