Submit

gunna join
  yes
  no
View Results

biblis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:19 pm
Storyline

SeeD: The Ultimate Elite Fighting Force of the world. SeeD is a mercenary unit originally formed by Sorceress Edea and Headmaster Cid (Money was supplied to them by NORG of course). It was formed to fight the Sorceress Ultimecia and to aid warring nations worldwide. SeeD are adopted by, raised by, and traind by Garden. There are five Gardens: One found in Balamb, one found in Galbadia, one found in Trabia, a recent one built in Esthar, and a recent one built for the White SeeDs in the Centra Continent Ruins (These two Gardens are not found in FF VIII). blah blah blah...you know the rest...If not, play final Fantasy VIII.

This RP takes place two years after the events of FFVIII. Eliminating the Sorceress is no longer necessary since Balamb Garden's Leader Squall Lionheart and his friends defeated her through time compression. However, nations contunue to wage war, and the Galbadian Army has waged war against Esthar and all SeeD's. Their current leader is unknown. SeeD was unable to identify the one pulling the strings behind their army.[/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:20 pm
Rules

1. Follow Gaia ToS
2. Please pm me if you want to join. All posts placed in the thread by non-members will be deleted.
3. No Godmodding (Nobody is invincible....What in the hell am I saying? We're SeeDs! Of course we are invincible!!!!! Just not when we are fighting each other. Also, keep in mind we do have Phoenix Downs!)
4. You can be of any race...But please, keep your abilities reasonable. Nobody is powerful enough to blow up the planet!
5. No racism or X rated
6. No spamming or harrassing of the other members
7. One liners are allowed...But you must be semi-literate.
8. Yes, you can make up your own Guardian Forces (But nothing racist, sexual etc.
9. YOU CAN KILL!!!! Kill all you want...as long as whoever you kill is allright with it.
10. Rogue SeeDs are former SeeDs or SeeD trainees who were outcasted from their Garden.
11. Rogue SeeDs can only by appointed by me. Pm me if you wish to be a Rogue.
12. You CANNOT be any main character from the series (There are exceptions...Pm me for more details).
13. Have fun!

I'll think of others...

Username
RP Name
Nationality
Seed Rank (1-30 then to A)
Weapon(s) of Choice
Favorite Guardian Force  

biblis

biblis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:21 pm
Members

Note that you do not have to be a member of SeeD to be a part of this thread!

Balamb Garden

Galbadia Garden

Trabia Garden

Esthar Garden

White SeeD Garden

Username: Armagite
RP Name: Gray
Garden: White SeeD Garden
Nationality: unknown
Seed Rank... 19
Weapon(s) Twin Swords
Favorite Guardian Force: Shiva

Galbadian Army

Esthar Army

Rouge SeeDs

Biblis
Zasz
Esthar
formerly of Esthar
Formerly 23
A black obsidian dai katana
Bahamut

Others  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:22 pm
NOW OPEN  

biblis

biblis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:23 pm
A dark and mysterious man wanders the streets of Esthar, the pouring rain making his white hair fall into his piercing green eyes. His deep eyes showing anger, hatred for everyone walking by him, espessially the SeeDs...the SeeDs that threw him so carelessly, for nothing at that point, all he did was kill a few innocents for not cooperating with him, he was a higher level SeeD as well, a level 19, a elder SeeD of 23 years old, the Esthar garden will be sorry to have thrown out such a worthy fighter...his long black trenchcoat flowing behind him smootly as it walks down the sidewalk, eyeing every person to check status, the rain making him pale from the cold, his hand slowly glides down to his black obsidion dai katana as he sees a esthar SeeD in the distance, the time of his revenge is at hand..as he passes SeeD, time seems to stop as his blade draws from the sheath and he spins quickly, the head of the lower class SeeD sliding smootly from his shoulders...everyone around stops, stares at him, with worry, hate, disbelief, but it was oh so real, just 2 years ago a man named Seipher went rouge from Balamb and look what happed then, perhaps they fear another incident, perhaps they should. The dark Rouge is named Zasz, a former soldier of the garden, and now he has went rouge, bent on killing all the leaders of Esthar garden, the men who expelled him, threw away his dream...
Snapping out of his alternate reality he sees what he has done, and smiles, points the blade at everyone around him, eyeing them all, making sure to catch there scared looks.
"I am Zasz, former SeeD of this garden, they expelled me and now you all shall suffer...." he reaches his hand into the sky...a bolt of bright blue lightning erupts and the mighty Bahamut erupts into the sky unleashing a barage of blue rays down on them all, slaughtering them like worthless pigs...turning away from them all, he cant resist the laugh that escapes his lips, a meniacle laugh, erupting out of him like it was second nature...he walks slowly down the street, towards the city gates, before the SeeDs arrive  
Forsaken Destiny

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games