Naruto Bloopers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-Subliminal Logic-_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:02 pm
Okay everyone! This is a thread where you can make your own *drum roll* NARUTO BLOOPERS! *music plays in the background* blaugh razz confused sad *musicians fall off the note their playing* gonk gah...

Okay... Well If you dont know what a blooper is then I shall tell you! lol

A blooper is just a tiny winy fanfic that someone makes up. Its only afew lines long, its just where you take a scene from a show, movie, book, whatever and you make it into a blooper.

*sickly happy voice* If you have any questions then please consult Kyoko-pin, because she knows more about it than I do! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:45 pm
lol Well, Azmira-chan's right about the blooper thing!!! But, yeah, if you have any questions, just ask!!! I'll be glad to help!! ^.^

I wrote a really sucky blooper but here it is:

*While you're reading this, imagine them as chibis!!!*

Guess What!!

Orochimaru: Kabuto!! Come here!!

Kabuto: *walks up to Orochimaru* What is it, Orochimaru-sama??

Orochimaru: *jumps up and down* It's really good news!!!!!!!

Kabuto: *jumps excitedly* I'm getting a promotion?!?! *imagines himself next to a BIG pile of money*

Orochimaru: NO! NO!! IT'S EVEN BETTER!!

Kabuto: *claps hands* YOU REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY?!?!? *imagines himself next to an enormous birthday present*

Orochimaru: NO NO NO!!!!!! IT'S WAY BETTER THAN THAT!!!!

Kabuto: *major gasp* No! You're finally going to make love with me?!?! *imagines him and Orochimaru* ~*YAOI BLOCK*~

*silence* *crickets chirping* *silence*

Orochimaru: Um...no! Kabuto-san, you know I'm only into little boys!!

Kabuto: AH!! THAN WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS, OROCHIMARU-SAMA!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Orochimaru: *smiles happily* You're getting replaced!!

Kabuto: *twitch twitch* *dies*

Orochimaru: And here's your replacement!!!

Sasuke: *talks in a low sarcastically voice* Hello. My name is Uchiha Sasuke!! I'm so very happy to be Orochimaru's new toy....

THE END ^.^

Okay, it wasn't even a yaoi blopper but I felt like I should put it down!!  

Kyoko Naruko
Captain

_-Subliminal Logic-_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:30 pm
rofl Every time I read that, Kyoko-pin, I die laughing! Wow!! its not sucky at all!! AHAHA!! I love it to death!! *steals it and hide it under pillow* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love it so much!! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:40 pm
My own Naruto blooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto:Hi!!!! Sasuke!!!!
Sasuke:Go away!
Naruto:Wait a minute.........whats the sticking up in your pants?
Sasuke:O.O
Naruto:And why do you have a picture of me dressed in a maid outfit....?
Sasuke:O.@ (Twitch)
Naruto:....You scare me!
Sasuke sad Glomps Naruto)
Naruto:AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! that thing in your pants in poking me in the a**!!!!!!!  

[.Zonked.Panda.]

[.Zonked.Panda.]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:46 pm
Another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mines are deletyed sences that I make)
Sakura:Whatcha reading?
Itachi:Nothing that imports you.
Sakura:Tell me!
(Sakura grabs the book)
Sakura:OMG!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:03 pm
lol Halario!! love your little bloopers, Plank-san!!  

Kyoko Naruko
Captain

PoisonHoney

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:07 am
*Enter during a big dramatic scene! Sasuke and Orochimaru are on one side of a dark, empty room while Naruto *glowing red with Kyuubi's chakra* stands opposite them.*

Orochimaru: Face it, boy. Sasuke-kun doesn't want to go back. He is perfectly satisfied here.. with me. *ignore the yaoi innuendo*

Naruto: *raises a fist* Shut up you sorry excuse for Micheal Jackson!

*everyone hits the floor*

(My pathetic first try)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:43 am
BlondEmo
*Enter during a big dramatic scene! Sasuke and Orochimaru are on one side of a dark, empty room while Naruto *glowing red with Kyuubi's chakra* stands opposite them.*

Orochimaru: Face it, boy. Sasuke-kun doesn't want to go back. He is perfectly satisfied here.. with me. *ignore the yaoi innuendo*

Naruto: *raises a fist* Shut up you sorry excuse for Micheal Jackson!

*everyone hits the floor*

(My pathetic first try)
lol rofl That's Halario!!! LOVE IT!!!! heart  

Kyoko Naruko
Captain

_-Subliminal Logic-_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:11 pm
[+Plank+]
My own Naruto blooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto:Hi!!!! Sasuke!!!!
Sasuke:Go away!
Naruto:Wait a minute.........whats the sticking up in your pants?
Sasuke:O.O
Naruto:And why do you have a picture of me dressed in a maid outfit....?
Sasuke:O.@ (Twitch)
Naruto:....You scare me!
Sasuke sad Glomps Naruto)
Naruto:AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! that thing in your pants in poking me in the a**!!!!!!!

ROFL to da MAXI-MUM!!! ROFL!! *dies laughing* *spirit floats out of corpse sitting in the chair in front of the computer* *Spirit continues to laugh* *Spirit poofs away from laughing to gard*

WOW! *wipes tear away* That was great man! Total thumbs up! ROFL!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS When spirits die, the sound they make is "poof" lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:12 pm
*Spirit poofs away from laughing to gard*

I meant to say "hard" not.... *sigh* "gard" lol  

_-Subliminal Logic-_
Vice Captain

Kyoko Naruko
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:51 pm
I have an unbelievably bad fear of Shino!!! I'm scared he hides in my closet and stalks me....so....my point is...I made up this ABSOLUTLY STUPID THING...IT'S NOT EVEN A BLOOPER!!

Me: *snores*

*closet door creaks open*

Me: *wakes up* Dammit!! Shino!! Go away!!! *whisper* If you're going to rape me, do it tomorrow...let me sleep.....

*closet door closes*

End heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:47 am
Kyoko Naruko
I have an unbelievably bad fear of Shino!!! I'm scared he hides in my closet and stalks me....so....my point is...I made up this ABSOLUTLY STUPID THING...IT'S NOT EVEN A BLOOPER!!

Me: *wakes up* Dammit!! Shino!! Go away!!! *whisper* If you're going to rape me, do it tomorrow...let me sleep.....

*closet door closes*

End heart

*busts a gut* I started laughing so hard when I read this! rofl! Harder than when you first told me that happened! ROFL!!! XDDDDD
Didnt taht actually happen? lol wow... gotta love Shino! ^-^
Shino: *crying in corner, his maid outfit wet with tears* *sniffle* ;-; You say that Madam but every day its the same thing... >.< MY a** HURTS FOR KAMIS SAKE!!!
Me:...........
Shino: O.O oh crap...
Me: *eyebrow twitch* ..........................................
Shino: *trys to sink into the corner and disappear*
Me: *glares at Shino* What.... *neck crack* did..... *crack* You just SAY?!?!?!
Shino: WAHH!!
Me: KIBAAAAAAAAA!! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!!!!!
Shino: WAH!!  

_-Subliminal Logic-_
Vice Captain

Kyoko Naruko
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:53 am
FReAKiN_PiSSeD_RADDiSH
Kyoko Naruko

*closet door closes*

End heart

*busts a gut* I started laughing so hard when I read this! rofl! Harder than when you first told me that happened! ROFL!!! XDDDDD
Shino: *crying in corner, his maid outfit wet with tears* *sniffle* ;-; You say that Madam but every day its the same thing... >.< MY a** HURTS FOR KAMIS SAKE!!!
Heh, yeah, the whole door opening thing in the middle of the night really did happen....I don't know who the hell it was, and might of even been dreaming at the time...who knows, but I did say that....((I think it was a dream))

.........God, Azzy-chi, these blooper things get weirder and weirder with everyone you make up....*sighs*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
Kyoko Naruko
FReAKiN_PiSSeD_RADDiSH
Kyoko Naruko

*closet door closes*

End heart

Heh, yeah, the whole door opening thing in the middle of the night really did happen....I don't know who the hell it was, and might of even been dreaming at the time...who knows, but I did say that....((I think it was a dream))

.........God, Azzy-chi, these blooper things get weirder and weirder with everyone you make up....*sighs*

rofl! I though so... *giggles* Wow... Wasnt it during that one time when Shino was stalking you or something? rofl *twitch* EWWIE!! Shino-kun was stalking you! NASTY! ewwie! *bleh* (Talking bout other Shino! lol)

But yeah... lol ^_^ YOu know what Shino? I think I'll be nice to you today!
Shino: *a single tear drops from his right eye from joy* Really? Youre going to be nice to me? *images of being set free run through his mind*
Me: Yeah... Ive been to mean to you... you deserve something fun and not mean.... *smile*
Shino: 4laugh YAY!!! *rejoice!!*
Me: ^_^ *shoves Shino into a room and hands him a bottle of lube and a magazine with lots of Kiba, Gai, and other people from Naruto yaoi* ^-^ Enjoy yourself!!! *runs off* *locks door*
Shino: *sighs* I cant beleive this... *grabs lube and magazine* ....oh well... better make the best of it...

Rofl... for people reading this... I have this thing for writing bloopers between myself and Shino... SHino is my slave and I am his master and its just really fun to send an email to Kyoko-pin or just to anyone else and then lead up to a blooper where Shino has to do something yaoi-ful! XD Its so much fun! rofl!  

_-Subliminal Logic-_
Vice Captain

_-Subliminal Logic-_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:25 pm
^-^ Its
so much fun writing these!

Shino: T.T Im sure it is
Me: ^-^* *eyebrow twitch*
Shino: O.O *thinks: crap! Why cant I keep my mouth shut?!*
Me: *turns and walks away*
Shino: *wipes his forehead* Shweew...