Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:51 am
I didn't want to do this but no one else has... Anyway, Im pretty sure this is going to be edited later but I figured I'd point y'all in the right direction.

1. Respect the opinions an thoughts of others. We all have thoughts and feelings on things and if someone is wrong about a particular subject politly correct them. So no Flaming people.

2. Mature content is to be labeled mature. I dont want anyone to be scarred for life because they saw something they didnt want to.

3. Chating is fun and good for building friendship in the guild but please... STAY ON TOPIC! It's ok to get side-tracked every once in a while but stay on the topic at hand thats why threads are posted.

4. Every once in a while members will create threads. Thats the point of having a topic maker thing. And sometimes they wont appeal to you at all, but I ask you to at least try to post something. I have been a victim of creating a topic and having no one post. It's very lonely so please make others feel welcome.

5. This is a CLEAN hentai guild, that means there is a cunundrum in your head! -All jokes a side, it means there will be some provacative material but nothing too far. PG 13 please!

6. Please use correct grammer. Personaly I dont mind reading all lower-case posts or miss-spelled words becuase (rather say cuz) im not as strict with grammer. If it where up to me I'd say 'Write how you talk'. I was instructed to instill this rule and might correct your post if it is atrocious.
The only exception to me is the RP threads becuase when people speak they dont really care for grammer... well not me anyway!

7. This one is not so much a rule becuase I cant force this upon you. Instead take this to heart and have fun. You joined this guild because you have a common interest with others in it, so please enjoy yourselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:00 am
On of the first things you should do is go straight for the intro thread! 3nodding  

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

~the digital zone~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces