Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply A Walk to Remember (Mini-Guild)
Goofs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you notice any goofs when you -first- watched the movie?
  Heh, no.
  One or two.
  A few or more.
View Results

Jamie R. Sullivan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:20 am
Goofs

Here are some great goofs from WtR!

When Jamie is walking to school in the beginning, with the box, she has her backpack on, but after when they show her back, her backpack isn't on anymore.

When Belinda brings Landon pictures from the play, when you see her head on there is hair over her shoulder, but when you see her from the back the hair isn't there any more.

After Landon tells Jamie that he had a star named for her, she's holding the certificate, but as they're sitting down she's not holding it anymore.

Beaufort is no where near the Virginia state line, it would take like 6 hours just to get there.

This isn't really a goof, but when Landon is at the Reverend's house at the end Landon and Jamie's wedding picture is both on the mantel and on the end table.

When Jamie is walking out of the lunch room she is wearing black, mary jane type of shoes, but when she's outside she's wearing grayish colored keds.

When Jamie is running away from Landon after their discussion in the cafeteria, you see she has on black shoes when she's going out of the cafeteria yet when she walks out the front doors of the school she has on cream colored tennis shoes.

After the scene where Landon first goes to Jamies school, Landons friends walk up to eachother at school and are all in the same clothes as the day when they made the flyers, which was after the play. Its not likely that all 6 of them would wear the same clothes on the same day again a week or two later.

Please help us add to this list and confirm if these goofs are true!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:34 am
Psh, maybe when the camera wasn't looking I took my backpack off. razz  

Jamie R. Sullivan
Crew

Darker Arken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:58 pm
haha those are fun. I think I want to go and watch the movie now. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:47 am
LizzyDel
haha those are fun. I think I want to go and watch the movie now. =)

Heehee, me too. I want to spy out those goofs. cool  

Jamie R. Sullivan
Crew

vunerably addicted

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:06 pm
i know there are tons. I seen the comentary and like his wound or scar reappears and jamie laughs when they are doin rehearsal for the play. the comentary is insightful watch it if you havent already.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:28 am
Cool, I will.  

Labiy
Captain

A Walk to Remember (Mini-Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out