Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Guy Troubles... (You guys are so confusing x.x)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espanol Time (Tiempo)
  Praticando mi espanol por mi clase
View Results

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:35 pm
Yeah, Men are far more confusing than women. They seem to change their mind too much. I have this trouble with this one guy I like. Sometimes he seems to hate me and is a little mean, then he'll turn around and be nicer to me and compliment me. So I am so confused as to how this guy really thinks of me neutral *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:54 pm
I disagree, woman are confusing like nothing else, I always get a head ache when I try to guess at what they are thinking, and then my guesses are always wrong.

Meh, about your problem. I would say that he acts different because sometimes someone else is around, probably someone that he wants to impress (sp?). He thinks that treating you differently around them will help them see him better, or they are pressuring him because they don't like you.  

Arcanium

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:13 pm
That's how I feel about men. Sometimes they mean something by their actions and sometimes they don't, but you can bet that women always have some kind of meaning.

As to my problem, no it can't be that, because he changes when it's just me and him, not when there's other people around... I've never incountered such a weird situation.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:41 pm
It's true, Ariana. We always have meaning behind what we say or do. I do not have anything in the way of advice for you. I too am also going through my own guy troubles. Yippee.  

KoRnfucius

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:24 pm
Yeah, guy troubles suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:28 pm
Hmm, he might feel bad about what he has done then. But in public he doesn't want to change his appearence or something.

Your right about that though, some things guys do have absolutely no meaning. This has gotten a great deal of them into trouble with girls I might add...  

Arcanium

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:09 pm
Arcanium
Hmm, he might feel bad about what he has done then. But in public he doesn't want to change his appearence or something.

Your right about that though, some things guys do have absolutely no meaning. This has gotten a great deal of them into trouble with girls I might add...

Thanks for trying to help mrgreen It makes me feel better that people are responsive to my questions.

And as for the meaning thing.... I completely understand how much trouble it can get guys into

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:35 pm
I'm glad it makes you feel better, since it doesn't seem to be helping much.  

Arcanium

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:51 pm
Arcanium

I suppose nothing will help me with this guy x.x I've never encountered someone so different... I'm losing hope fast, I figure I'll just find someone else or go insane trying to figure this guy out burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:56 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
Arcanium

I suppose nothing will help me with this guy x.x I've never encountered someone so different... I'm losing hope fast, I figure I'll just find someone else or go insane trying to figure this guy out burning_eyes

XD, I think you should look for someone else fast. Because there are some really weird people out there. Take me for instance... Wait, maybe I don't tell everyone why I'm weird... ninja  

Arcanium

Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff