Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Ron Bruise *Dies* And Halloween! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=^-^=
  Emoticon Love <3
View Results

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:57 pm
So, who will be spending all Halloween night on Gaia? I figure I'll try to get on as much as possible but I actually want to go get disease ridden candy this year pirate I might dress up or something... So apparently, there's going to be an alien invasion with Ron Bruise somewhere in this all... *Hates for being talked about so much in the GCD*
So this is a discussion about Halloween night, Halloween events, and Ron Bruise (New NPC)

Now Discuss!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:58 pm
Ron Bruise? What kind of name is that.....

It makes me think of Ron Burgundy, but like a million times lamer.

Halloween night, I shall probably be at a party. With some Gaia thrown in somewhere so I can get the items. wink

Speaking of Ron Burgundy, we had a super-hero/movie-character themed dress up day at my highschool today and I saw someone who I think was dressed up as him. It was awesome!  

Arcanium

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:35 am
Well, I don't really want to go trick or treating (Although most of my friends do) So I will probly stay home and be on gaia 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:49 pm
Arcanium

Halloween night, I shall probably be at a party. With some Gaia thrown in somewhere so I can get the items. wink

Speaking of Ron Burgundy, we had a super-hero/movie-character themed dress up day at my highschool today and I saw someone who I think was dressed up as him. It was awesome!

Ron Bruise is supposed to parody Tom Cruise... He has a big scary Tom Cruise looking head. My school is going to have a pirate day sometime next week where we can dress up like pirates... But dressing up like a pirate is hard

(You have my mask combo ninja )

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
Arcanium

Ron Bruise is supposed to parody Tom Cruise... He has a big scary Tom Cruise looking head. My school is going to have a pirate day sometime next week where we can dress up like pirates... But dressing up like a pirate is hard

Cool, I was a pwnage white ninja today. For red/white spirit day. (Because that's our schools colors) It was pretty sweet, and my Physics teacher had us break bricks on a board filled with nails resting on his chest.

(Meh, can you really call it yours? But yes, I am wearing both of them. I won the red though, I didn't buy it. So if anything I got it by experimenting with my items. wink )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:16 pm
Arcanium
Lady Ariana The 13th
Arcanium

Cool, I was a pwnage white ninja today. For red/white spirit day. (Because that's our schools colors) It was pretty sweet, and my Physics teacher had us break bricks on a board filled with nails resting on his chest.

(Meh, can you really call it yours? But yes, I am wearing both of them. I won the red though, I didn't buy it. So if anything I got it by experimenting with my items. wink )

Hmm, that's strange... I just recently saw something like that. Our school's colors are dumb... stressed
(Mine was a gift and I figured the combo out from tektek... I hadn't seen that combination previously and it only works with certain hair and stuff)

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:12 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
Arcanium

Hmm, that's strange... I just recently saw something like that. Our school's colors are dumb... stressed
(Mine was a gift and I figured the combo out from tektek... I hadn't seen that combination previously and it only works with certain hair and stuff)

Really now, what colors are they?
(Tektek, tis nice but the layering doesn't always work it does on their. Has pissed me off a few times... True, I don't think I had seen before you wore it, but that wasn't what I was thinking of. I was just messing around with my items, I think I even did it on accident to be honest.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:55 pm
I'll be working, yeah, lame, but I'll try to come on before the night is up.  

KoRnfucius

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:39 am
Now I want to go see Saw III on Halloween, now that Soulist mentioned it over in the Entertainment Forum... gonk But I prolly won't see it until the following weekend.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:41 am
I wanna see Saw iii also on Halloween, but I cant find anyone to go with me...  

Cataera
Vice Captain

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:09 pm
I really want to see saw iii the day it comes out... I will murder anyone who tries to give the twist away xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:31 pm
Cataera

Don't you have a husband that would go with you?

@Jakalope: Just don't give away the ending to me when you see it first then xp

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
Cataera

Don't you have a husband that would go with you?

@Jakalope: Just don't give away the ending to me when you see it first then xp

Don't worry, I refuse to reveal the twists of really good movies, no matter how much people beg me. I always tell them to watch it, or ask someone else 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:51 pm
I actually went home (at my parents') for Halloween and I didn't have my computer so I pretty much missed the whole thing...  

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:50 pm
I forgot about this thread. Halloween was fun and all but I missed two of the Halloween items. I didn't get the cape or the hat. I just didn't have enough time to wait around for the shops to give me candy again. The whole forum zapping cow thing was kinda annoying too.  
Spam Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff