Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Anyone ever feel like this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcanium

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:46 pm
Recently I've been having an awesome time, hanging out with friends, sliding on the homework but still getting good grades in class. All around I've been having a good time. I don't even know how to explain it, I just feel like I want to ******** the world and start over or something. meh, you should probably just ignore me here...

< end Emo-ness >  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:11 am
Yeah, I kindof know that feeling.

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:51 am
um....i feel like that all the time xd ...ecept for the ******** the whole part though...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:16 am
I've never had that feeling before. Sounds weird to me. I can't even figure out what it means.  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:05 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
I've never had that feeling before. Sounds weird to me. I can't even figure out what it means.

Me either, I tried to explain it. Overall I don't think I did a very good job...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Arcanium
Recently I've been having an awesome time, hanging out with friends, sliding on the homework but still getting good grades in class. All around I've been having a good time. I don't even know how to explain it, I just feel like I want to ******** the world and start over or something. meh, you should probably just ignore me here...

< end Emo-ness >

Having a good time, are we?

It's really just happiness, as far as I can tell, wether it's just the chemicals in you, or maybe you seem to be doing well for yourself.

There's not a whole hell of a lot to tell you about it, just to cherish it, in every way you can.

Oh,and don't eat any donuts that don't have something in them.

That's just gross. Really.  

Soulist

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:50 am
Hm. Reminds me of the weirdness I went through when I went up north for 3 days. I saw my ex, took some drugs (don't criticize me!) and um...yeah. Anyway, all joking aside, I was really ******** happy. Which never happens. And even when we were sober and not doing anything but walking down the damn street, it was great. I swear to god I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself, and he said it was because I was smiling. I really felt like a different person, a better one, and I loved it. And now that I've been back home a few weeks, it is so weird. I just wanna trash everything and run back to what I had.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:47 pm
KoRnfucius
Hm. Reminds me of the weirdness I went through when I went up north for 3 days. I saw my ex, took some drugs (don't criticize me!) and um...yeah. Anyway, all joking aside, I was really ******** happy. Which never happens. And even when we were sober and not doing anything but walking down the damn street, it was great. I swear to god I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself, and he said it was because I was smiling. I really felt like a different person, a better one, and I loved it. And now that I've been back home a few weeks, it is so weird. I just wanna trash everything and run back to what I had.

Hmm, so maybe I was just sad that i had to go school again? XD

on a more serious note, I think was just a one time thing. I dunno, it was just that night. In the morning I felt much better, and I haven't felt like that since. ^-^  

Arcanium

Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff