Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
I wonder.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soulist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:42 pm
If you don't like a thing, why do people do so much to not avoid it? If you don't like it, just walk around, don't tread through it and hope to grow numb to it!

Gar, people infuriate me so often, it's not as though I can avoid people I don't like forever, but I can certainly stay away fromt he ones I don't like, you know?

More on this later, I have to return to... sleep, making up for the past few nights. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:36 pm
This is oddly familiar in a reverse sort of way. I'm interested in what else you have to say on this actually. I wonder how it relates...? Having issues with stalkers again?  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:38 pm
I hate it (not sure if this exactly your point) when people go in to threads or anything similar about something they know they don't like and get all worked up about it and none of what they say is cunstructive in the least bit. You'd think if they don't like something, they wouldn't go out of their way to talk s**t about whatever it is. I don't mind it when its contructive though. (My little rant)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:44 pm
Jakalope Rules
I hate it (not sure if this exactly your point) when people go in to threads or anything similar about something they know they don't like and get all worked up about it and none of what they say is cunstructive in the least bit. You'd think if they don't like something, they wouldn't go out of their way to talk s**t about whatever it is. I don't mind it when its contructive though. (My little rant)

Yeah, like the people that come into the alien love threads (the GCD) that are alien haters... Poor Mother and 09. It's dumb when they come to where a UFO is just to yell at it (Threw in my rant too xp )  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soulist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:22 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
This is oddly familiar in a reverse sort of way. I'm interested in what else you have to say on this actually. I wonder how it relates...? Having issues with stalkers again?

Like YOU PEOPLE!

Just kidding, of course.

I mean, when having some conversation, others will walk into it, and begin their own little rant about what they like and don't like, it's stupid! If you don't like what I'm talking about, be it murder, rape, theft, god or the devil, suck it up or don't listen! Isn't that the easiest way to go about it?

I go out of my way some days to avoid discussions about god, because oftentimes people decide to blame some god for their problems.

"God didn't want it to happen" is not a reason for anything. If you can't do something, don't say it's because you don't pray enough, that's not why you can't dance. You're just incapapble.

In all truth, I can't do cartwheels, but I don't blame Allah or anything for it. I'm incapable of flipping myself that way because I fear landing on my head. Alot.

You know what else I hate? Hallways. Small areas full of big groups of small brained and big-footed people. It's not awfully hard to maintain that you could die if you run into something the wrong way in a car, so why is it so awfully hard to understand that when you run head-on into people beacause you're stupid, they're bound to tell you so?

I'm not usually one of the people who puts down freshmen, (being a junior myself) but what possesses a ninety pound kid to run into someone twice his size? I'm a big guy, but I don't run into** people and act like they're the a*****e! (**Often)

Garr.... Morons...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:51 pm
Soulist
Lady Ariana The 13th

Like YOU PEOPLE!

Just kidding, of course.

I mean, when having some conversation, others will walk into it, and begin their own little rant about what they like and don't like, it's stupid! If you don't like what I'm talking about, be it murder, rape, theft, god or the devil, suck it up or don't listen! Isn't that the easiest way to go about it?

I go out of my way some days to avoid discussions about god, because oftentimes people decide to blame some god for their problems.

"God didn't want it to happen" is not a reason for anything. If you can't do something, don't say it's because you don't pray enough, that's not why you can't dance. You're just incapapble.

In all truth, I can't do cartwheels, but I don't blame Allah or anything for it. I'm incapable of flipping myself that way because I fear landing on my head. Alot.

You know what else I hate? Hallways. Small areas full of big groups of small brained and big-footed people. It's not awfully hard to maintain that you could die if you run into something the wrong way in a car, so why is it so awfully hard to understand that when you run head-on into people beacause you're stupid, they're bound to tell you so?

I'm not usually one of the people who puts down freshmen, (being a junior myself) but what possesses a ninety pound kid to run into someone twice his size? I'm a big guy, but I don't run into** people and act like they're the a*****e! (**Often)

Garr.... Morons...

Sounds like a really long rant you've been thinking about too much xp But, I do agree with the hallway thing... I just don't like full corridors of stupid people  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soulist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm
>=/'

It's an ongoing thing.

You don't run into people and then get pissy about it. Everrrr.  
Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games