Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Acres: Home for the Mentally Disturbed

Back to Guilds

Reply Trapt in a Fantasy World ((The Role Playing Forum))
empress dee's lounge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My favorite holiday is...
  Christmas
  Halloween
  My birthday
  Thanksgiving
  every holiday mentioned
  umm...I dunno, I don't have a favorite...poll whore! XD
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:45 pm
Rules

Besides the Gaian Terms of Service rules, I would like to put in here that there will be no swearing and no getting mad at other people if they are new, okay? As well, one rule is that you can't be someone just passing by. It is either get a room to completely relax...that is if you just want to read...or get something at one of the main portions of the lounge.

What is in my lounge?

Well, I have a fighting arena for those that are upset. There is no swearing, and making fun of new people is not allowed, but that doesn't mean that you cannot challenge anyone to a fair fight...means anime attacks only in the arena. And that also means no god modding.

*God modding = auto hitting, not allowing a person to hit you back, and controlling another character without permission*

I also have a bar where there is an assortment of drinks, just no booze as well there is no smoking in this bar. It is a smoke free environment.

I have tables and booths for those that want any meal that they can think of. It can be made.

I have a dance floor for those that just want to get some exercise or be romantic and dance with someone special. That also means I have a band too. No rap music or hip hop is played here, so forget that before you ask. The only song sort of rap we play is called "in the end."

I have plenty of rooms where practically all of you can fit. There is a morgue on the top floor and it is completely off limits to guests.

You will be served by me or a volunteer with any thing you want.

I also have an arcade, a couple of bathrooms, and a room for the special wedding tubs. You can get married in my inn, but it will require you showing everyone no embarassment when getting in the tub with your partner.

keep in mind whenever there is a wedding no nudity would be shown.

what happens when I am offline

Keep playing. There will be many times when I will be in other guilds. I will read and respond accordingly when I see your posts.

Who do I play?

Be whoever you want to be. Just tell me your character's name when you enter in a casual way like "Hi I'm...."

That makes for a great entry.

Role play starts now!

Setting up my lounge in the heart of South Town City, Renaissance Galaxy, I place the open sign as I am now ready for business.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:53 pm
Sounds awesome! whee

Hello I'm Wreaking Havoc. Havoc for short. I'm a Senior in High School. I one day aspire to be a great ninja ninja . And I am pre-college man-crazed, so forgive my uber fangirlness. And warning...I am yaoi obsessed. Umm Yeah Lets have fun!

--Havoc-->  

wreaking havoc

Trapt in a Fantasy World ((The Role Playing Forum))

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games