View Results

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:33 am
User Image

Ah, well...I'm pretty much used to being different. I'm mostly individual normally. I'm a lesbian who adores shounen-ai/yaoi as much as shojou-ai/yuri, I'm a gothic ginger at my school (which automatically makes me different), and now I seem to have become a minority in this guild, too.

Ah..<3

Yugi. The most adorable character EVER created. As a lesbian, I look for very feminine attributes in characters, and I just so happen to have a fancy for Yugi. I know fine well he's a boy, but just one little point as to why I like him so much:

HE'S SO ******** CUTE!!!!!!!! <333333333

And this point making Yugi inevitably my favourite character from Ygo, what with his child-like charm and pure innocence.

-ahem- It seems to me that everyone else in this guild, however, seems to think that Ryou is the cutest character ever (and, indeed, he is cute), but I don't know why i have a preference to Yugi, I just do.

From fangirls dribbling over Yami in his hot, tight leather to Puppyshipping, one of the most common types of shipping loved by lots of YGO yaoi fans, it seems that Yugi is always missed out, except from people who admire the YamixYugi relationship, and even then, most people focus on Yami.

It's ashame to think that nobody really likes Yugi, but that's just my opinion...

besides, if you reply with a spiteful comment, first scroll up at the top of my post, and look at that picture of yugi. Can you REALLY resist those eyes???

Erm...yeah. xD Bored, and wanted to make a silly thread xD.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:57 pm
That kid's alright. It's the Pharaoh that I dislike. >__>  

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

AuroraDragonKaya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:38 pm
I ADORE Yuugi. He's my favorite character of ALL time. I loves him. I rarely like pairings without him. He's awesome. x3

But I agree. There just aren't many Yuugi lovers. And those that ARE fans of his often seem to turn him into, well, not-Yuugi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:11 pm
I love yugi! I lover all the hikaris and jou more than the yamis and seto. They all tie for first place  

Uke_lovechild

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:22 pm
I think you might've missed out on the Yuugi fans in here. ^^;; We have quite a few, though Bakura is more popular. I personally love Yuugi. He's adorable and sweet and truly is the main character of the franchise, not Yami no Yuugi. He's my fourth-favorite character, next to Jounouchi, Kaiba, and Shizuka. And that's saying a lot, since I adore the vast majority of the characters. o.o And I don't really like Yami no Yuugi... he's too much of a spotlight stealer and too arrogant. Yuugi pwns! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:29 pm
ryou is my favorite but since my fandom is kind knocked out 90% of the time I devolped a love of Yugi and later Malik to rival that. Yugi for his kind gentel manner malik for his light gone astry thing and Ryou for the whole innocence and kindness  

Uke_lovechild

Bakura240

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:33 am
hes alright but not my fave character >.< he ranks about 7th in my faves... just after yami ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:26 am
i like yugi!!! u is right!!!! he so cute smile  

[x~S.O.A.D fanatic186~x]

Nikil-san

29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:41 pm
*Raises hand* Yugi fan here. Yugi's my favorite charater of Yugioh. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:58 pm
I think Yugi is very cute. I suppose the reason that people don't like him as much, is because they might get tired of him - since he is the main character and nearly every episode. Actually - my favorite is Malik , but I've always adored Yugi! heart  

Akila_Ishtar

poleneceline

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:45 pm
yugi is a cute character, I adore him.

i also like puzzleshipping!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:06 pm
I like Yuugi very much! whee He's not my favorite, but he's so kawaii!

I don't like Yami/Atemu though xp  

tomb_robber_girl

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:41 am
His cuteness is the only reasoning I still like yugioh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:51 pm
I don't dislike him.  

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

superwhatever

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:48 am
yugi is A-okay