Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:36 pm
Hey everybodys^^,
This message is just to wish you all a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It tis' over here in good ol' England the 1st January 2007 and it's 3:18am in the morning, teehee! I hope all your parties were geeeeeeeer-eat! =D
...Hope you didn't get tooo plastered, teehee. I had quite a FEW tonight, but I was pretty innocent reallys! *pats self on back* Heehee! I'm stiiiiill a bit tipsy now...slightly...only just...barely..BEARS! biggrin But you guys won't tell the difference because me's mad anyways.. xd !!! ...Or maybe you will..who knows..XP!?

Yeah but on a serious note..SIRIUS BLACK...OMFG THE HARRY ******** POTTER LAST BOOK AND LATEST MOVIE ARE COMING OUT THIS YEAR!!!...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying ...DON'T STOP!! NOOO...*sniffs* ...I don't want..want it to...end...that's...practically 8 years of my Harry Potter life nearly over...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!..At least..there's movies to come..but..WAAAAAAAAH!...What will I have to look forward to thennie? *bursts into floods of tears*

..Okies..melodramatics from a tipsy weirdo over..oh yeah there was meant to be seriousness right? XP Oops..naughty Harry Potter. XP

BALLOOONs...okies..I will get control of myself now. XP Heh. I just need to say that I have been banned off my pc for a month, and they don't know I'm online now. Yeah..great new start to a new year, disobeying orders..BAH HUMBUG WHO CARES!..MmmmMMmm..HUMBUGS! *eats*
Okies...well that's it..now all of you keep your new year's resolutions, and I really hope you have a really happy year, and this will be one of your happiest. Hang in there you guys, if it gets tough, we'll always be here. But...try to keep one thing in mind, BE HAPPY!

My Birth mother said in her letter to me, there isn't enough happiness in this world, so try to keep happy even in bad times..or something like that..and something more XP, can't be bothered to check. But it's truuuuuuuuue! Try to keep in joyful spirits peepies!

Beeer-loody hell I'm a-rambling. XP Okies, I'm REALLY going now XP.

See you all soonies, when I become unbanned!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! AND I HOPE GOOD OLD TRINCO, WHO I MIIIIIIIIIISS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!, keeps you all happy and the guild maintained. But I know he will, because he ish really reliable! Love you Trinco!! xxxxxxx! heart heart

This..is Dark eyes..A.k.a Anna signing off for another year..wait..this..is..the NEW YEAR! XP *answer machine beeps
...Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:25 am
Tipsy ... that means you are drunk ... and that means youve had like 2 drinks.
For example my birthday party celebration thing.

Oh and well done on spamming up the page by stretching it.

Trinco
Vice Captain

Fluffris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:58 pm
Claps the sarcastic tone of Trinco's reply biggrin

On a serious note though, happy new year everyone, hope it's a peaceful one for ya!  
Guidance for Gaians ~<Announcements Only>~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games