Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DimitriGibbons

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:21 am
daneil rocks!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:43 pm
yeah!! he does!! hes soooo sext but not now cause he cut his hair...... grrr.... .... anyone else share my feelings?? he cut it really short for the fifth movie and it looks like s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me want to go to Englad and kick his hair dresser........ and knock some sense into him.... suductively... not physically...... twisted

Pejirooroo  

Pejirooroo

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 pm
Daneil? Who's Daneil?
Oh, you mean Daniel.
Eh, none of the HP boys are cute.
(Plus they are a few years younger than I am.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:20 am
Daniel is cute....But I agree with Pejirooroo, his hair looks like s**t for the 5th movie. It makes his jaw look too square! Ick!  

Rikku the Wise

Alfuncoot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:42 pm
i think daniel is hot but hes kinda scary with out his specks razz
im on my frends account , she is american , im english biggrin its all about daniel and rupert people swoon ova them hehe,
altho i must admit , rupert is kinda hot heart cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:09 pm
Pejirooroo
yeah!! he does!! hes soooo sext but not now cause he cut his hair...... grrr.... .... anyone else share my feelings?? he cut it really short for the fifth movie and it looks like s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me want to go to Englad and kick his hair dresser........ and knock some sense into him.... suductively... not physically...... twisted

Pejirooroo

your right and you spelled England wrong you left out the n  

Priestress of darkness

Hermy_Granger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:50 pm
In the fourth movie he had lots and lots of hair. So when I saw the trailer for the 5th movie, I was like "Where's all his hair?!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:03 pm
i FREAKIN LOVE DAN!! i liked his hair in the 3rd movie not too short not too long then in the 4th movie i thought it was too long now its too short. god! i just love him so no matter what he looks like ill always love him!!  

guy_lover_450

sarrigurl8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:00 pm
OKAY DAN IS THE BEST MAN ON THE PLANET AND NO ONE WILL EVER BE BETTER THAN HIM..... I TRULY KNO EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM AND I AM A TRUE DANIEL RADCLIFFE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, HE IS NOT ONLY THE MOST HANDSOME MAN< BUT THE SWEETEST, KINDEST PERSON, SO JUST SAYING HE'S HOT ISNT COOL BECAUSE THERE MORE TO A PERSON THAN LOOKS AND IF YOU GUYS THINK THIS ISNT TRUE THEN THATS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream twisted domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:22 pm
i have to agree that he's cute  

Eris_M.Riddle

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Oi, calm down people.
Did you know that he's going to be in a controversial play in England that deals with him being in the buff?
So weird.
He's only 17 and doing that...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:39 pm
Nekolover_8
Oi, calm down people.
Did you know that he's going to be in a controversial play in England that deals with him being in the buff?
So weird.
He's only 17 and doing that...

me and my friend were talking abot that today she said she wants to see the play sweatdrop  

xXxPrincess AryaxXx

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 pm
Capital C R E E P Y.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:05 pm
if you like someone then you should kno how to spell HIS NAME DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!!!!  

sarrigurl8

sarrigurl8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:15 pm
Okay ppl first of all, dan playing in the nude isnt a big freakin deal , so what hes 17 going on 18 soon . He wants to get away from his image of harry potter so its not like hes just doing it to be naked and i think that if he wants to do that than he CAN and ppl shouldnt make a big deal about it. im sure everone here doesnt want to be only known for and as 1 thing...cuz that would suck. so if ppl would just grow up then it wouldnt be a problem. also ppl just wanting to see it bc hes naked is even worse than him being naked . you have to kno the story line and whats happening to have ANY say at all. im sry but its VERY true!!!!!  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff