Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Heroes/City of Villains Super Group!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Bulletin Board
[info] Whats new in CoH/V? (updated 12/04/08) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Upcoming_Swell
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:38 am
This is where we are going to post what has happened lately in the game, on the site, and in Real Life. So watch this thread, for it can bring in some things that others can't tell you...

Anyone can post what has happened in the games. Just follow the examples as before. I can't always get on, so any help would be appreciated and maybe even awarded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:29 pm
Newly Updated:

The Citadel TF is up and running again. Woot! For all those waiting, I've seen ALOT of TF teams for it going up.  

Upcoming_Swell
Captain

Upcoming_Swell
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:07 pm
1/25/2008
Double EXP weekend!
Woot!
That means you can lvl to our next lvl quicker and faster!
Its only for this weekend so hurry!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:13 am
Woot! Issue 9 came out! With little to add though.

So first, the Black Market and the Auction houses for the Villians and Heroes. Cool, Auctioning off certian things would be nice.

NO new powers...dang....

Certian bugs were fixed. Cool, more clipping with alot of items, and less glitches in the system, Maps, toons, etc.

And some more.

Not the best one they came out with huh? Other than it being SO close to I8, I think they could of made it better...maybe wait a bit?  

Upcoming_Swell
Captain

Takrin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:38 pm
Don't forget that they added new costume parts of boots and wings versions plus the invention orgins that dont expire with levels. wink And they did add a few new powers but they are tempory ones that need to be made with recieps. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:38 am
Thanks!

With the loss of internet for awhile, I couldn't update it D=  

Upcoming_Swell
Captain

Takrin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:55 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance For June 15th through 17th they are releasing double xp weekend. 3nodding So be sure to log on if you can. wahmbulance wahmbulance 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:51 pm
Issue 10 has been anounced "Invasion". The Rikiti are back with a vengance eek . A new invasion force will be arriving with new enemies and missions. There will even be co-op missions/task forces between heroes and villians. The release date isn't known yet. This is just an early preview. There maybe a few things that I forgot to mention here but you can check it out more at the official CoH/CoV websites. I can't wait till it comes out it sounds really fun and interesting. smile  

Takrin
Crew

Eternity of Deus

Interesting Bear

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Rikiti r back .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh run for ur lives D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Issure 10 "Invasion" has been released. That means the Rikiti are back with a vengance and new wepons, armor, and vehicles. They can invade zones and the Rikiti Crash Site has become Rikiti War Zone. Zones that can be invaded will have a global warning seen by all, and it will anounce when the invasion begins. Debt outside on a map thats being invaded will be cut to zero during the duration of the raid. Levels 35-50 for the Rikiti War Zone and debt will be half the orignal that would be outside. This zone allows heros and villians to co-op in missions and task forces. There is also new costume pieces and invention opertunites. Curse you dial up!!! Curse you!! There are a few other details but it would take to long to type out so if you have any questions refer to the PATCH UPDATES link on the updater to learn more.  

Takrin
Crew

Takrin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:16 pm
The main invasion has succesufly been repelled (YAY) good job heroes and villains. But what if we havn't got the badges yet? Well don't worry there will still be some invasions but not as many as during the main even though (Personally I still need all the badges). It will still be anounced through the admin global chat. But it will be much less than before and be less spaming in your chat window.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:11 pm
Newly added.

/ignorespammer(namehere)

Use this to report a spammer sending you tells for pay sites or just really anoying.  

Takrin
Crew

Superior Jazz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:20 am
Server transfer and character rename have been implemented on the live servers.
Cost is $10.14 total, per token (each for the transfer and rename)
If your name is already taken on the new server, you are issued a free rename token to accommodate you.
Just a heads up on what changes:

Super group membership will be lost
Local friends list will be emptied (global list preserved)
Task force or Strikeforce progress will be lost
Kiosk stats will be preserved, but rating may change
Everything else remains the same (badges, infamy/influence, auctions, contacts, etc.).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:27 pm
No mention of Issue 11 or any of the upcoming features??!

For shame!  

pixel_monster

Superior Jazz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:24 am
i11 is not on the live servers yet... just finishing Beta testing on the Test server.
There are several new features;
For full details, go to city of heroes.com  
The Bulletin Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas