Reply IDCC General Discussion
Yah hi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FastFresnel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:08 am
Hey, here I am in my underwear. Well, I still have some clothes, should prolly put them on.

Bet yall thought I was dead. Well sorta ... I've been hopelessly, helplessly sucked into World of Warcraft. (Am now a level 56 pally on the Uldaman server.) If any of you play, let me know and maybe we can group up.

Other than that, same old with me.

So how's everybody? What's new? Tell!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:27 pm
FRESNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles* you're back!!!!

Everything's still pretty much the same here. I haven't been posting much though cause the semester's started up again. But it's my last undergrad semester, so I'm really happy about that. I'm finally going to graduate. mrgreen  

Orange Blossom

FastFresnel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:49 pm
Awesome, Blossom! So happy! What about Burger? Is he graduating too?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:00 pm
Burger's graduating too. And so is our friend Mooby. Too bad we're not going to be sitting anywhere near each other during the actual ceremony.

I've been addicted to a Game Cube game called "Pikmin" for a really long time (since last semester) and finally beat the last boss a couple days ago. Now I need a new game to get addicted to, since I'm not sure about my decision to restart Kingdom Hearts. I had been in the last level of that game, but was missing pieces to beat it, so I had to go back to really early levels and it was tricky.

Since I'm only taking 12 credits, I seem to have more free time. Which is always a good thing. Now I just need more money so that I can become more addicted to buying cards and playing Magic: the Gathering!  

Orange Blossom

FastFresnel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:07 am
We have Pikmin too. It's a funny little game. If you have a Playstation, try Katamari. It's bizarre and very addictive.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:35 am
Hey Fresnel! I probably won't be around much in the next couple of weeks. I have mono.  

Bogus_Burger
Captain

FastFresnel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:26 am
Burger, just be sure not to share it with Blossom. That sucks, anyway. I never had it but I hear all you want to do is sleep. So sleep on! And don't be a stranger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:03 am
Last year, Fresnel, I got almost my whole apartment (4 out of the other 5 girls) stuck on playing Katamari. It is such an awesome game! Did you know there is a sequel to it called "We <3 Katamari"? That's a great one too!

The one class I had today got cancelled so I have lots of time to clean and do homework and study and hang out later tonight (after choir, since everything else will be done by then).  

Orange Blossom

FastFresnel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:53 am
My daughter plays Katamari and it's just so fascinating and strange to watch. Oddly compelling ...

Wow, you're actually graduating! What are the two of you going to do after, do you think? Any job prospects, or is it grad school?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:50 am
My year of grad school is built into my time (program) here at "da U". Burger's going to grad school too, but I'm not sure where or for how long. I kinda sorta got a job offer at the end of the last clinical affiliation I did - my supervisor suggested that I submit my resume to their hospital once I graduate, just in case they were hiring (and I know they were understaffed a bit when I was there). I'm not sure where I want to stay to raise a family yet, but there's still time for that. I gotta worry about finishing school first. smile  

Orange Blossom

FastFresnel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:42 am
Wow, big doings! Yall aren't married or anything are ya?

I'll tell my daughter about I <3 Katamari. I just can't stop playing WoW myself. It's highly addictive. My daughter started on it, then kind of lost interest. Not me! I've met some great people (well, and some not so great people too) there, and there are lots of adults playing so it's kinda a social thing for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:08 am
I've heard a lot of good and bad things about WoW.

It is, however, one of those games I can't get into :/  

DemiImp
Crew

Bonus Burger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:58 pm
Same here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:57 am
I wonder where Fresnel disappeared to again... maybe playing WoW a lot again?  

Orange Blossom

Bonus Burger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:15 pm
Probably  
IDCC General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out