Spirits Within (Character Sheet & Info)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiara nymph
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:22 pm
The story is based off of I hope multiple characters, surrounded and involved with an unknown mystery. your not supposed to understand the things that happens.

The story starts in a run down town, just outside a major city limits, kinda hidden away. (More to be explained as the story unfolds in the first and following posts)

For the Character Sheet:

the usuals apply:

Name (s): you can have more then one character. Each has to be approved and in a different color.
Race: I prefer human, but depending on the character.. Another humanoid form may be allowed.
Magic?: there can be magic. No god molding.. but characters will more then likely receive it later on. Just post what kind you may like to have based on the 4- 6 elements. (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, Dark)
Appearance: what do they look like... basically
Brief background: what's up in your characters head and past..

Age: not one of my typical ones.. But will help to know for story play^^ (it does kinda matter)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:26 pm
My character:

Name: Paestyr (pay-steer)
Race: (human)
Magic: unknown/ Air
Appearance: Kinda short for her age, Long black hair- straight- pulled back somewhat in two long braids, and grayish eyes. She wears pants almost like cargo pants, and a simple sleeveless top. And a small silver bracelet with a charm of a key with a tiny grey stone.

Background: Pea lived her whole life within the village of Karin. she doesn't know all the people but has been learning. She loves her home and wishes to stay though is finding it hard. She sometimes is quiet, or talkative. Though when angered she's like most teens and everyone knows it. Growing up her parents seemed withdrawn from others, like others of the village council. Though when they wished to leave for the city, a few days before the trip they were killed in an accident. Since she has decided to live on her own, taking a job working in one of the oddity shops.  

shiara nymph
Captain

Spirits Within

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces