Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phr33 st00f pl0x?
  Go away, noob.
View Results

KathlinTheElf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:18 pm
What are the most expensive items you've lost from dying? And, how'd you die?

Moi? Dragon Battle Axe, got PK'd at the Chaos Elemental. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:29 pm
My other thread in the screenshots subforum answers that.

:'<

Hot Girl Winter

Zorrak

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:20 pm
I lost a fury amulet and a berserker ring once..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:24 am
lost 5k fire- 4k air and 500 blood runes, full rune, glory, guthix cape >_> 500k and my rune kite >_>

Lvl 5 wild ancient abby pker. (I was buying blood runes at the time)  

Lord Sutekh

Sir Doober

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:08 pm
Obby set, and various other stuff totaling 2.2mil back when stuff was worth more.... I try not to die nowadays, though I lose a lot of rune/Dhide sets in clan pks.

A friend of mine lost 11mil (Fury, Verac Helm, Whip, other stuff) in Barrows the other day. Verac+Lag= Bad xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:30 pm
i dont usually die so idk wat ive lost cuz its not usually much but my brother has died and lost multiple p hats on runescape classic bak when they were 4m ea rolleyes  

tacks0

Emo-DenjikiKuuchuu-Kyuubi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:43 am
sweatdrop I'm too cautious to lose anything... and it's not like i have much to lose anyway...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:36 pm
I think the most i lost was about 1m in runes so no biggy razz  

PCs pet kitty

Tarojun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:51 am
Lost my 2nd Santa Hat from poison right at Varrock West Bank door! They were about 10 mil at that time... Then again, don't know if it was really a good thing I lost it there. Because afterwards, I decided I shall take risks to gain riches faster, otherwise I'm just a plain dull skiller in a safe place all the time... But now, I laugh at danger and that, and just love to take on things/monsters/players that are stronger then me!

Other then the expendable Runite armour I lose in PK trips, and a few mystic sets and runes, thats the worst I lost from dying.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:37 pm
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! I never die! biggrin  

Crazy for Muffins

KathlinTheElf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:56 pm
Anyone remember dying when you were still a newb?

The first time I died was due to a Mugger in S. Varrock. I thought it was another player attacking me, IIRC.

The second time must have been 'cause of a Zombie. I was in the Varrock/Lumbridge chicken fence and I sold feathers (thus making my first 1k eek [I thought I was freakin' rich! Hahah...]). I must have burried bones before I ran out of the room to tell me brother. I also had just gotten a Mysterious Box, which I was afraid to open... So, wanna guess what THAT lead to? An entire inventory of Boxes. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:33 pm
I died one,I lost Full Karils,no bow.I was doing Desert Treasure and I was at the Ice trolls.They nailed me right there.  

Nightmer

Trint05

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:04 pm
Nightmer
I died one,I lost Full Karils,no bow.I was doing Desert Treasure and I was at the Ice trolls.They nailed me right there.
OMFG LMFAO I LOVE UR SIG  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:50 pm
I lost a dragon chain mail,4 obby cape and 2 obby shield five day after the obsidian had been lounch,i had hit the weaker tzhaar and all the tzhaar kind of jumped on me,i survived the meele and range tzhaar but the mage one hit me 12 whit his magic and killed me.first time i died was at lvl 12,i was at moss giants in varrock sewer,a deadly red spider killed me.  

Haiden Skye

Shirtless Seeker

s1lv3rbull3t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:22 pm
Abby Whip

the old one itemer in the wildy, but he drops 3 mystic and kills you as you pick them up scam

stressed  
Runescape General

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces