Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Women's Dorm
Room 110 : Suri Zai Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

um do you like my room?
  I did!!!
  What ever
View Results

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:13 pm
As you walk in the floor is covered with a warm mist, the bamboo covered walls give off a jasmine smell. In the Main room their is a sitting area , Black couches and chairs point at each other the green tiled table has a bowl of fruit on it. to the right are two doors one leads to the bathroom the other to Suri's bedroom , to the left are two doors, on leads to the kitchen and the other to the meditation room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Ryu knocked on the door.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:23 pm
Suri jumped at the sound she got up and opened the door to see a man standing there , " um... hello" she said in a nervous voice " im Suri Zia"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Ryu had a warm smile on his face. "Welcome. I'm Ryu Ookami, and I just stopped by to see how you like the accommodations and to see what choice your room chose."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:28 pm
"ah thank you" Suri bowed and lifted her arm and welcomed him in " welcome to my room" she walked into the center of the room and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:33 pm
"Thank you." he walked in and looked around. "This is one of the most creative ones I have seen next to mine. Very nice." He sat down in the middle. "So, how did you come by my clan?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:38 pm
"thank you" Suri said blushing, she poured him a cup of warm misu tea, " i've just stumble on it, i heard you can find anything you been looking for," Suri sighed and slid the cup to Ryu , " i don't know ...." she paused, " i was draw hear i guess". she took a sip of her tea and looked at him curiously  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:40 pm
"Thank you." He took the cup and took a sip. "Very good." He took another sip. "That is the story that is floating around. People just seem drawn here. What is it your looking for?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:44 pm
Suri looked sad all of a sudden, " a way to save my sister" her mood change immediatly, " Thank you for likeing my tea , it a very specail brew that come from my home land" she got up and beconed him to follow her, she walled to the left to the second door and opened it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:45 pm
He got up and followed. "What is wrong with your sister?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:50 pm
"she's dead" Suri said as she clapped her hands and the room illumated with a green aura. Hundreds of plants surrounded them, none of them seen to any human eyes in hundreds of years. " i come here to think and to calm my spirit" Suri bent down sat down she drew a circle in the dirt and spoke in a silent languge, the drawing lit up and began to glow pink and large jeweled orb spang forth. A young girl was inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:54 pm
"I see." Ryu looked at the plants. "Very nice collection. I could make some really good antidotes and other potions with these plants."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 pm
"Sir meet Rianna my sister", Suri said in a sad voice," she been banished to earth not dead but not alive either" a single tear slid down her cheek and onto the globe and the globe dissappeared. " Sir will you teach me to be stronger?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:00 pm
"That depends."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorceress Suri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:01 pm
"what do you mean" she drew back and picked herself up, "explain to me why that depends"  
Women's Dorm

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff