Reply Our Lies - The Official Gaia Rasputina Guild
melora creager's solo album

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxnever_morexx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:57 am
i was wondering if anyone here has heard it? i havn't but i wanted to know what it was like ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:40 pm
I have. I listened to it through a few times. Unfortunately, I did not find any of the songs to be catchy or memorable as most Rasputina songs tend to be. Needless to say, I haven't played the CD again since I took it out of my car player *shrugs*  

Luck-In-Spades
Captain

aichmophile

Generous Lover

19,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:39 am
I like it a lot. True, it isn't quite as good as Rasputina, but it has its own merits. I particularly like "Girl Lunar Explorer," "Warbots," and "Krakatowa." That's half the album though...ha. Seriously, "Girl Lunar Explorer" makes me really happy. I put it in a playlist with all my other Rasputina songs on my iPod and usually listen to it that way. I also really like "American Girl" because I may be a fan of Tom Petty...

That wasn't much of a description, but I'm not so good at that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:41 am
I personally love it! It may be a bit short, but it's full of beautiful songs. They only song I don't care for is the Tom Petty cover... It wasn't a good song to begin with -.-!!! I think this CD moves more out of the "gothy" category that Rasputina has been foreceably shoved into, and explores a more natural kind of style.  

Jeg Hyan

Yoen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:42 am
It is different from Rasputina's normal "rocky good tunes"...
But i truly enjoy it a nd find myself walking around singing Lunar Girl Explorer often and out of nowhere xd xd
The odd sounds given from Krakatowa made me not like it at first but i now do...
and i already had Warbots from a Hot Topic remix album thing...
Her cover of American Girl does Tom Petty justice(or improved it for me ninja )

All in all it is a good buy and offers many many hours of repeated play without it getting old!!!!! 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:54 am
What is it called?  

~Transylvanian_Concubine~

Our Lies - The Official Gaia Rasputina Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas