Submit

Hmm?
  Shotaro
  Ren
  Other.. o.O
View Results

Low Virtual Memory

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:53 pm
I supposing this will be moved to the character forum when we get one, but for now, who do you think Kyoko should be with?

Sho, or Shotaro, is arrogant and rude, but he still may have feelings for Kyoko that he has not quite realized. Kyoko has been in love with him her entire life, until now that she just wants to kill him. Or make him wallow in fear and worship her.

Ren Tsuruga is kind to most people and has n insincere smile that hides his true feelings. He also knew Kyoko when she was very small and a bit of a crybaby. He likes Kyoko's guts, but not her motive for becoming famous. Kyoko also wants to make Ren bow down to her and beg her after she bocomes immensly famous. He may also have feelings for Kyoko that neither of them realize. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Unless you think she belongs with like...Lory or someone weird.

Who do you think she belongs with? biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:43 pm
OMG, I say she needs to be with Ren, or should I say "Corn." I say this because the tender moments that they do have together before Ren goes all...weird on her are....WAFF!! I loves them!!! heart

Another thing to consider is the fact that even if later on Sho realizes he really does care for Kyoko, he's already hurt her past a point where she can never return those feelings ever again.

Therefore, it's Ren and only Ren!!  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

ProcrastinatorN1

Shameless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:19 am
Totally agree, with Ren (aka Corn) xd

Can't wait for volume 5... only 2 ish weeks left! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:54 pm
ProcrastinatorN1
Totally agree, with Ren (aka Corn) xd

Can't wait for volume 5... only 2 ish weeks left! heart

Ahh agreed. I count it down on my "Shojo Beat" Calender!

Low Virtual Memory

Leovae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Ren because he's smexy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:10 am
Lol, oh wow, how do you end up with the name Corn anyways? I don't think I'd be able to live with a name like that. xp  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Scenetastic Plastic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:45 am
i like ren he is such a mystery heart and cute  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:04 am
I think in the end she will end up with ren, if only for the fact that its obvious... but i also think they are going to make us wither all the way up to the moment they do! Damn cliffys and all... Im more curious about how they get together than if they do...  

Arasam

ProcrastinatorN1

Shameless Informer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:17 pm
Arasam
I think in the end she will end up with ren, if only for the fact that its obvious... but i also think they are going to make us wither all the way up to the moment they do! Damn cliffys and all... Im more curious about how they get together than if they do...

Very true... especially since in vol. 5 he *bleeep* >> Oh right, I don't want to spoil it... ._. Drats!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:33 pm
Ren, because he's not as... evil.... That's not right. Sho's not evil, I just find him annoying, simliar to an ant toddling along your kitchen counter on a hot summers day when there's no air conditioning.  

Par Exemple

IRL Elocutionist

Meraistar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:29 pm
oh Ren totally! And all for one reason! That is this picture right here: User Image squeeeeeee I love him!! Plus his attitude makes me laugh. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:42 am
oOo nice piccy!!! Haha, ya, REN ALL THE WAY!!!

I'd totally pick him over Sho, since Sho's kinda childish mentally. That plus Ren just exhudes coolness. heart heart heart  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

[][]hi[][]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:32 pm
but if ren were perfect i don't think i'd like him as much. i like the silly, worked up ren >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:16 pm
- Wild -
Tomorrow will come without prayers. The end will come without hurrying.

at first, i like ren...but then...sho...ren is getting creepy...
but now, I sorta like that guy he can sense stuff. Don't know his name, because I read it in chinese.

I live only to be worthy of the corpse I shall leave behind that day.
- Adapter -

[Hatsuki]
Crew

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

[][]hi[][]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:23 pm
yay!! welcome new member!! whee

and i really like reino too!!!! at first i didn't like him 'cause i thought he was too evil to be allowed near kyoko, but now i don't think he's that bad of a guy >.< and i love ren, but i have to admit that he is kinda kreepy in some of the scenes...he can be soooo scaaary ;_;......he should really keep his scariness in check....but it's so funny when kyoko reacts to ren in horror XD  
Versus (Polls and Discussions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff