Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

canadas most wanted

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:35 pm
season 1 is my favorite!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:45 pm
er... what's the point of this thread? to ask which season's your favorite? in taht case, it's season 3 ^.=.^  

Kayne Aldrak

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:33 pm
umm mine is between 2 and 3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:57 pm
3. I agree with Guilmon ^^ because.. wel.. of guilmon! XD  

Kadaj Ishamu

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:58 pm
Season 3 of course...However it's own demise was not having Izzy as a character nor a kid that looked like him. I mean come on, is a gothic version of Izzy with blonde hair really all that much to ask for?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:58 am
Season 3 definetly my fav.  

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

Forgotten Heros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:21 pm
User Image
Favorite over-all, gotta be season 1!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:30 pm
ss2hulk
User Image

sweet MagnaAngamon he was cool lol  

Shun Kajuji
Captain

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:05 pm
Shun Kajuji
ss2hulk
User Image

He's cool alright but the best from season 1 are still Metal Garurumon, Gomemon, Angewamon, Gatomon..and Bakumon.
someone in background-Bakumon??
sorrowscall- Hai! I would use the Bakumons ghostly body to his disadavantage by using him as a jump rope unless he gives me the information I want.
crowd of Bakumon- Eat sorrowcall before she uses us all to get ready for any upcoming physical fitness test!
sorrowscall-wait! You can't eat me!
crowd-Why not?
sorrowsall-Because I need some seasons to spice me up, after all, I'm basicly nothing but beef jerkey to you and not enough to fill yiou up.**Uses pouting lips tactic while pouring bacon bits over self.**
crowd-**Shouting how kawaii and tossing phone numbers at random people.**Shouting eat Shun amd Diji**  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:49 pm
Season 3, because it had BOTH Guilmon and Renamon in it...  

StrykerZero7

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Goggle Head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:34 pm
I would say my favorite is season 4 with 2 closely after. My reasons for liking season 4? Because I love Takuya! *huggles Takuya plushie*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:02 pm
sorrowscall
Shun Kajuji
ss2hulk
User Image

He's cool alright but the best from season 1 are still Metal Garurumon, Gomemon, Angewamon, Gatomon..and Bakumon.
sorrowscall- Hai! I would use the Bakumons ghostly body to his disadavantage by using him as a jump rope unless he gives me the information I want.
crowd of Bakumon- Eat sorrowcall before she uses us all to get ready for any upcoming physical fitness test!
crowd-Why not?
sorrowsall-Because I need some seasons to spice me up, after all, I'm basicly nothing but beef jerkey to you and not enough to fill yiou up.**Uses pouting lips tactic while pouring bacon bits over self.**
crowd-**Shouting how kawaii and tossing phone numbers at random people.**Shouting eat Shun amd Diji**

NO!!! Don't eat my BF!!! *Steps infront of Diji with arms outstreached to protect him. Growls angrily*  

Kayne Aldrak

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 pm
Guilmon720
sorrowscall
Shun Kajuji
ss2hulk
User Image

crowd-Why not?

NO!!! Don't eat my BF!!! *Steps infront of Diji with arms outstreached to protect him. Growls angrily*
No worries, I don't think they're going to literally eat the kawaii couple.
Bakumon-No,we're going to eat them.
sorrowscall-But those two are so kawaii! Eating them now will be futile unless you add salt! And Bakumon can't have salt.
Bakumon-Why not?
sorrowscall-Because I said not to.
Bakumon-Then who can we eat?
sorrowscall-**Getting ready to throw chibi version of Duo Maxwell.**
Duo- My new kitten will protect me!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:55 pm
sorrowscall
Guilmon720
sorrowscall
Shun Kajuji
ss2hulk
User Image

crowd-Why not?

No worries, I don't think they're going to literally eat the kawaii couple.
Bakumon-No,we're going to eat them.
sorrowscall-But those two are so kawaii! Eating them now will be futile unless you add salt! And Bakumon can't have salt.
Bakumon-Why not?
sorrowscall-Because I said not to.
Bakumon-Then who can we eat?
sorrowscall-**Getting ready to throw chibi version of Duo Maxwell.**
Duo- My new kitten will protect me!
User Image

awww so cute ^^  

Shun Kajuji
Captain

Indy69

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:44 am
My favs are season 2 and 3.