Our Lies - The Official Gaia Rasputina Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Our Lies - The Official Gaia Rasputina Guild
Signs of the Zodiac

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in the signs of the Zodiac?
  Yes
  No
  To a point.
  Never thought about it. *ponders*
  Don't. Care.
View Results

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Well, it's something to talk about, isn't it? XD

What do you think of the zodiac? Have you ever known anything that it says to be accurate?

In my experience the descriptive bits include just enough ambivalent info to apply to anyone and the daily horoscopes are always junk, but some other things I've read, like compatibility reports based on sign are sometimes freakishly accurate, or at least have been for me.

Same with the chinese Zodiac, I was born in the year of the Horse and it says "...For happiness seek the Tiger..." The person who can always make me happy no matter how bad I feel and who I've been in love with for nearly 3 years was born in the year of the Tiger.

Alright discuss:

Signs of the Zodiac
Sun signs, moon signs, and ascendent signs
Astrology
How awesome the song "Signs of the Zodiac" is

Ooh, and for all sorts of weird info based on sign, check out gUrl.com under "Fun stuff" and then "Astrology" It's got some crazy stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:29 pm
i actually do believe in the signs of the zodiac ^^ i'm a pagan, so i look into it quite often. i am VERY much a pisces. whenever i read about the sign and the water element (the element the sign falls under), it sounds so much like me it's creepy XD  

xxnever_morexx

Sakura Hylian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:03 am
Mine is kinda strange. Depending on where you look, I'm either a Libra or a Scorpio (being born on Oct. 23rd doesn't help much o_o). I think I tend to be more of a Scorpio, though. I don't use newspaper horoscopes, but there is a book I bought that I go by when it comes to what my sign would be. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:33 am
Such a fantastic song ^.^! I don't know if I personally believe those. Sometimes they're on and sometimes they're way way way off...  

Jeg Hyan

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:13 pm
My element is Earth and I fit it well enough.
I can be quite a Taurus at times. Astrology is also fun to try to understand, even if you don't believe it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:38 am
i don't really believe sweatdrop  

Yoen

fauney

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:09 pm
I to, totally. My sun sign is Aries, which is anything but me. I'm Either Picies[sp?] or something similar for my Moon sign. I act much more like my moon sign than anything else. I did extensive research on this.

... Does anyone else fiddle with their auras? D:

Our Lies - The Official Gaia Rasputina Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff