Reply Q&A
a question on RP --

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grace note

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:08 pm
i didnt want to clutter the RP forum which seems to be all IC, so i'll ask this quick question here.

are we allowed to start our own RP? because i don't think i can jump into the one going on since i'm here only every other week, sorta... and so i thought i'd start my own thread to kind of lay out grace's history, and then it could be decided whether or not she could fit into anyone's RP, or if anyone wanted to jump in on hers.
thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:02 am
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'd like to see more rps, I'm a huge fan.  

aria_amina

artistic tempertantrum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:34 pm
come join ours! (if you want to i mean hehe) its not too late really. we are all adults, so we get that we can't all be on posting all the time. not a problem!

and yes yes yes, feel FREE to start your own rp's in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:35 pm
artistic tempertantrum
come join ours! (if you want to i mean hehe) its not too late really. we are all adults, so we get that we can't all be on posting all the time. not a problem!

and yes yes yes, feel FREE to start your own rp's in the guild. i was actually tossing around the idea of starting another, but didn't know how much interest we would have.

artistic tempertantrum

Unlucky_Furball

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:44 pm
i dont think many people mind you joining in with the rp thred that is allready going  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:32 pm
yes you can start your own roleplays.  

Lord Duke
Captain

Q&A

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out