Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archive (old locked topics go here)
Your Inventory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowWish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:32 am
I know there are sometimes general topics about this, but I think it's more interesting to hear about people you know, and from other adults. wink

How do you sort your inventory? I know some people do by colour, but mine is sorted by type- eg. hats, masks, scarves/necklaces, tops etc as items go down the body. I also wonder if people with un-organised inventories end up buying doubles.

Also... do you prefer to own lots of commons for a lot of variety, or less items that are maybe worth more? I like to change my avatar a lot, so I can't settle on one set of items whee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:46 pm
Actually I organize it by type. Donation items, box items, events, shirts, pants, dresses & skirts, shoes, accessories, etc. I like to have many different items over just one kind.  

Railomica

5,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

purplewiz

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:24 am
I pretty much let Gaia sort it out smile . I don't have a lot of stuff I keep in my active inventory - I shuffle a lot of stuff to storage whenever I have the chance.

I own fewer pieces that may not be worth more, but that I know what I want to do with. I don't tend to buy anything until I have an avatar look planned for it. Especially store items - they'll always be there if I need them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:11 am
I think I need to plan at least one use before I buy something- I just buy stuff, then realise it doesn't go with anything I own (sounds like real life, haha). I need to remember what you pointed out- the stuff in the stores isn't going anywhere wink  

ShadowWish

Geak of Nature

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:22 pm
Sort stuff? Oh, can you do that? I didn't know. My Items sheet looks a lot like my e-mail Inbox -- items collect in there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:23 pm
I'm sort of random about it. I usually just let Gaia sort it out. *whips the Gaia stableboy* So hard to find good help these days... xd  

Hungrynomad

ShadowWish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:51 pm
I wish there was a way you could organise someone else's inventory without actually logging in to their acount... I would love to play with someone else's stuff. I'm weird like that, I love reorganising my own stuff but it never changes and that gets boring. I'd make other people's inventories all pretty xd

I know you can make avatars using someone else's inventory in tektek, but it just isn't the same.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:38 am
Ive never organized my inventory. I should I guess. xp  

Amethyst Moontree

bohemian babie

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:10 am
Hungrynomad
I'm sort of random about it. I usually just let Gaia sort it out. *whips the Gaia stableboy* So hard to find good help these days... xd

May I borrow your boy? My inventory needs fixing...lol rofl dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:14 am
I just figured out how to organize inventory. I do mine by color as it's easier for me to put an outfit together that way and to find doubles.  

Arianah

ShadowWish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:02 am
I might change mine to colour/sets. Since it is already organised into type when you go to dress your avatar. It will give me something to do, anyway xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am
bohemian babie
Hungrynomad

*hands the leash...and whip over* He's all yours hon twisted  

Hungrynomad

bohemian babie

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:55 am
Hungrynomad
bohemian babie
Hungrynomad

*hands the leash...and whip over* He's all yours hon twisted

Thank You! 4laugh  
Archive (old locked topics go here)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas