Anime Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

manga 99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:48 pm
If you like watching Anime you should consider getting Time Warner Cable
they have a animey section and you can watch Animey 24/7 biggrin alot of animey to watch all kinds of episodes of animey i have never herd of.
O and they also show Guyver and more for more information go to www.theanimenetwork.com  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:13 pm
Gah! You guys are lucky you have Time Warner's Cable. >< I'm stuck with freakin Direct TV Satellite and they don't have Anime Network.  

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

RadicalFox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:28 pm
dude, has it become an actual channel yet or is it still just on demand? cuz I reeeeeeeaally want it to be a channel.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:57 pm
The last thing I heard was that it's reached Dallas and Austin. I'm sure they'll get to us soon enough. neutral  

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:21 pm
Gawd... why does it take so long?! Its so frikkin lame! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:49 pm
It's cause not enough people from here are requesting. XP  

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:49 am
Whaaat? How can ya say dat XD We've got how many cons and they dont think we want Anime Network? T__T thats just duuuuumb lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:14 pm
Well apparently the other cities have more people requesting it because they're getting it first. XP Remember, a lot of the con people come from other cities.  

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:17 pm
Boo XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 am
crying need time warner cable!  

Oni_Link64

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

nya_Neko-chii
Crew

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:24 am
why pay for t.v. cable when you can just stick to the internet and watch them subbed online? i go to atleast 4 different sites to watch what i want three of them are:

youtube.com
veoh.com
and
crunchyroll.com

i forgot the fourth link, so iono.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:14 pm
Mistress Silver
Gah! You guys are lucky you have Time Warner's Cable. >< I'm stuck with freakin Direct TV Satellite and they don't have Anime Network.

direct tv is LOADS better than att. ch! well we haven't been getting horrible problems lately.  

heartlessHACHI

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:28 pm
LoneGirl91
why pay for t.v. cable when you can just stick to the internet and watch them subbed online? i go to atleast 4 different sites to watch what i want three of them are:

youtube.com
veoh.com
and
crunchyroll.com

Its because of places like that anime distributors and what not get shut down.. thats why people should pay. We already know of those sites, but its better to pay than know you played a part in shutting down a business. (Like Geneon for example)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:34 pm
I could have sworn that I heard that people with Direct TV were to get the Funimation Channel. I have to check that out again. Maybe it was in other cities or something but I swear I saw that somewhere.

Oh! and Comcast people! On Demand has changed as of last week. Every ondemand option has their own channel now. The Anime Network OnDemand is now on channel 918 if you couldn't find it before.  

RadicalKitsune

4,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

nya_Neko-chii
Crew

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:40 am
Clouds_Lover
LoneGirl91

youtube.com
veoh.com
and
crunchyroll.com

Its because of places like that anime distributors and what not get shut down.. thats why people should pay. We already know of those sites, but its better to pay than know you played a part in shutting down a business. (Like Geneon for example)

Meh. that sucks... >.> Oh yeah. the fourth link is www.anitube.blogspot.com x3 they don't have alot but they do have popular stuff. the webby is for Youtube Outcasts. they have One Piece... Shippuuden.. Bleach... The Melancholy of Suzuya Haruhi (sp?)... Welcome to the NHK!... Death Note... and a few others. Recommend watching videos on FireFox though.  
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff