Reply world of warcraft
Blood elf mount. CHOCOBO!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illidan Talrasha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:30 am
Who thinks the Blood Elf mount looks like a Chocobo off Final Fantasy with rabies?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:20 am
The blood elf mounts arent cool at all they just say it looks like a chocobo to make people think its not homo  

morphedkirby

Illidan Talrasha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:20 am
morphedkirby
The blood elf mounts arent cool at all they just say it looks like a chocobo to make people think its not homo

Well taking into account how the Blood Elfs are portrayed, I think them riding a chocobo would make it "homo". I kinda like chocobos myself but what kind of f** would ride one? I mean this is the Horde we are talking about who ride wolves and raptors. Come on! And really if you go up to one close, it is scary how much they do look like a weird colored chocobo with rabies.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:39 am
Illidan Talrasha
morphedkirby

Well taking into account how the Blood Elfs are portrayed, I think them riding a chocobo would make it "homo". I kinda like chocobos myself but what kind of f** would ride one? I mean this is the Horde we are talking about who ride wolves and raptors. Come on! And really if you go up to one close, it is scary how much they do look like a weird colored chocobo with rabies.

lol i lubers chocobos but at least you dont f** elephant mounts.  

morphedkirby

sablisplay

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:15 pm
morphedkirby

ninja oh please every body says bad things about them but for most of those type of guys they are noobs and cant use fly mounts!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:16 pm
Illidan Talrasha
morphedkirby

horns are homo but no body jones on drenie  

sablisplay

Illidan Talrasha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:35 am
Yea... the elephants are the only reason I don't like draenei... and the males are fugly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:25 pm
Imagin a Tauren and an NE......TADA! a draenei! well um we have Kodos but they look kooler than em Elaphants......I WHANT A ZG KITTY MOUNT LOL!  

Eldyna

Angelic Victory

GrayFox7

Dapper Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:46 pm
sablisplay
Illidan Talrasha
morphedkirby

horns are homo but no body jones on drenie

oh god, don't even start saying jones or joning or anything that uses the word jones in it. We are not on a ******** basketball court.

anyway...
I don't like the BE mounts, I think they got the short end of the stick on this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:09 pm
I LOVE FF GAMES AND I LOVE BLOOD ELV MOUNT KINDA BUT I WANT ICE WOLF MORE!!  

countmonkey1028

SenseiFuji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:04 pm
hey, we may have the gay a** chocobo mount (no black swift? wtf) but at least i have the horse for the BE paladin class =D but for all other mounts, just gte the epic instance mounts like the ZG tiger, or the raven lord thing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 pm
s**t, night elfs and undead mounts ******** it, night elves and undead FTW period  

morphedkirby

Placid Hate

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:14 am
Yeah. Got my BE mount (finally) and was kind of disappointed. sad
It does look like a Chocobo with rabies, and a bad hair stylist.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:01 am
Yeh They do, tho i dont like the look of bloodelfs at all really tbh  

She Wrote It Hallelujah

lightpearl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:08 pm
Illidan Talrasha
Yea... the elephants are the only reason I don't like draenei... and the males are fugly.

yes, although i love elephants (in general) to bits, the mount is just plain terrible.  
world of warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games