PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:48 pm
<3333
The bassist is sexy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:42 pm
Oh, Henry!  

A Kiss Goodbye

DrFrankenstein

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Very true. Probably why he is on the front of the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:53 pm
I absolutly love them heart

CosmicDeviance

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:47 pm
They make me laugh. :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:33 am
Super-Lawyer-Man-Man
<3333
The bassist is sexy.

I'm straight and I think they are all sexy. They all look like the offspring of Jonny Slut and Rozz, especially the Ribiats.

I miss Cinema Strange, the Deadfly Ensemble just isn't the same. They're good, but they just aren't the same.

There is blood on the hooves of the fawns on the greensward grey
For they tread through the gristle on the lawn today
Can't they see the roseat faces of my wives
As they lay disembowelled on the greensward grey.

Love that song.  

Pein and Pleasure
Crew

Strikdier

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:59 am
I miss them as well (A)
I saw them one year ago. But I want to go to a show again!
[The thing is, they're playing in Germany in a couple of weeks, and I'm unabled to go since I've got my finals -_-].

Cinema Strange is my favourite band and Yellow is just... goddamn sexy! XD heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:53 pm
Strikdier
I miss them as well (A)
[The thing is, they're playing in Germany in a couple of weeks, and I'm unabled to go since I've got my finals -_-].

Cinema Strange is my favourite band and Yellow is just... goddamn sexy! XD heart
Cinema Strange used to be my favorite band for a long time but I got in and out of the band a lot since then. I would DIE to see them live though! I'm in LOVE with their Greensward Grey video. It used to be up on my profile. But I heard from a friend a while ago that they were to release a third album.  

Super-Lawyer-Man-Man

Strikdier

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am
Super-Lawyer-Man-Man
Strikdier
I miss them as well (A)

Cinema Strange used to be my favorite band for a long time but I got in and out of the band a lot since then. I would DIE to see them live though! I'm in LOVE with their Greensward Grey video. It used to be up on my profile. But I heard from a friend a while ago that they were to release a next album.
Edited*

Why's that? Such a waste, I think CS has a LOT of musical quality! Greensward grey indeed, that song is a masterpiece! ^_^ [my favourites are En Hiver and Lindsay's Trachea, though]. Their third album was released aprox. one year ago already : ) I like it, but the older ones are better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 pm
Great band, great band 3nodding
I have "Unlovely Baby" as the first song on my profile's playlist, which is always a whimsical tune to walk into xd  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Victor von Nacht

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:29 am
I like "Mr. Guilts Rotten Luck" and "Catacomb Kittens" Very good Songs. I also like "Time" and "Speak Marauder!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:23 pm
Sadist Sagittarius is an incredibly catchy song.

They are a weird band. I do like them, but it's not something I'd be playing every day.  

Nexopact

Adonais is Dead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:02 pm
Huh.

Lindsay's Trachea has been most literally possessing me latley. In a good way. Though my dreams have been rather twisted...
confused
Anyway, the guitar intro to Greensward Grey is brilliant. Everything just, works.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:11 am
Loveless_333
Huh.

Lindsay's Trachea has been most literally possessing me latley. In a good way. Though my dreams have been rather twisted...
confused
Anyway, the guitar intro to Greensward Grey is brilliant. Everything just, works.

That was the first song I heard by them and I was hooked.  

Pein and Pleasure
Crew

redXriot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:45 pm
love 'em...i've got the 3 most recent albums...but i want the old 1994 stuff too...
the self titled is my favorite...but Astonished eyes really proves them as musicians...my mom thinks my music is scary...but i got her listening to Intermezzo bright violet euphoria  
Deathrock

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff