Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Buisness (Contests, Polls, Updates, ect.)
Meetings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracoalchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:59 pm
Alright, I don't know if it is my place to say this but: I am noticing a lack of attendance at meetings. Half the guild is showing up and nothing is getting done. At this rate the guild will fall apart. I, for one, don't want to see that happening. I believe we should start organizing meetings in the forums and have them last over the course of a week or so. That way everyone can hear what is going on and can voice their opinions.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Yeah I agree because some of us can't make it at the times of most meetings and other times some of us can't get on because of dialup things like that so we should have a forum just for meetings and such like that have it kept there until everyone has gotten a chance to see it maybe a week or two then lock the topic and move on.  

the-red-moon-dragon
Crew

Hiphistus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:00 pm
It is becoming impossible to anticipate when I am available. After time is taking for school and work, I apparently have an "on-call" status with my friends and coworkers for social, mechanical, financial, professional, and automotive advice.

I apologize profusely, however having a schedule vastly different than most others, and the additional influx of tasks to do makes logging on to any computer difficult, much less Gaia.

If I am needed for something, please PM me. I will try to check the guild's forum at least every other day, so if something is required I think we should have a designated thread for that decision.

If it is a somewhat inconsequential, or trivial poll that will not majorly influence the guild, I surrender my vote to dracoalchemist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:52 am
Yeah, I know I haven't been on lately as well, and I as well apologize. There is a lot of problems that decided they would try and resolve themselves at this moment and I am still trying to find a way to cope with them. I hope to be back on shortly.

I also agree about having meetings, maybe once every two weeks or so, go on the boards instead of in towns, as it is getting harder and harder to get the members al around at once.  

Ren-shiro
Vice Captain

Buisness (Contests, Polls, Updates, ect.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games