saint dane
  the devil
  a saint
  a hottie
View Results

313sasuke313
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:52 pm
i was sittin in humanities class and my teacher was talkin about world religions and she talked about the satin and cause shes a pendragon fan and so am i i thought what if saint dane was the devil or somthing like that just a thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:48 am
i dont think mr MacHale is a religious enough person to intertwine the devil in his books :/ though SD does seem like a demonic figure, so you MIGHT be on to something xp  

MoonMaze

Shido Burrito
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:38 pm
Saint Dane is made of satin? Oooh, silky smooth skin, eh? I know what you mean, I think you meant to say Satan? But SD as the devil himself? I agree that may be a bit far fetched and I don't think MacHale's going to bring religion into it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:44 pm
I think that Saint Dane is as evil as the devil, but I agree with MoonMaze- McHale doesn't seem that religious. Also, if Saint Dane was the devil, would that make Bobby God? That'd be kinda strange...  

Leandrobe

Alex-oh-Alex

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:40 pm
Well don't we all at times show devilish qualities and actions? So yes he may have more but I do not believe that he is THE DEVIL  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:57 pm
i dont agree o think you are looking at him in a bad complex he just offer another mean of bring unity to the unverse  

blacksci

Raidens_Dragon

4,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 pm
Leandrobe
I think that Saint Dane is as evil as the devil, but I agree with MoonMaze- McHale doesn't seem that religious. Also, if Saint Dane was the devil, would that make Bobby God? That'd be kinda strange...
that would be weird, but he did bring back Loor from the dead... what if he was god.... OH that would ruin the book. No i won't beleive it. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:04 pm
Raidens_Dragon
Leandrobe
that would be weird, but he did bring back Loor from the dead... what if he was god.... OH that would ruin the book. No i won't beleive it. xp

Well, the god of AWESOME maybe.... but not THE God. Yeah, that would be kinda... stupid.  

Shido Burrito
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

awesomeyoda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:38 pm
I thought about that before. But Saint Dane supposedly works for someone. So maybe he's one of Satan's demons and Bobby and the others are angels, but they just don't know it. I know it isn't very likely, but it makes some sense to me. I don't know if much of anything in these books makes a whole lot of sense. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:34 am
Shido Burrito
Raidens_Dragon
Leandrobe

Well, the god of AWESOME maybe.... but not THE God. Yeah, that would be kinda... stupid.
yep 3nodding  

Raidens_Dragon

4,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Je suis a toi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:44 pm
That would be an awsome twist if SD is one of Satan's workers and Bobby and the others are angels and whatnot. It would almost seem to work because it's like humans. They choose their course and either go to heaven or to hell. Nevva chose a different corse and went with SD . . . hmm . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:07 pm

(spoiler alert)

In the 8th book I think that saint dane is the rat-like jakill... I don't know why, it just seems like he would be, especially since he was with the group that came back at the end.

- m a c a r o n i e -

The Alchemist of Ice

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:09 pm
If Saint dane was the devil then who does he work for since of the book? Also if Saint dane was the devil why doesn't he just go destroy territories with his evil powers? Maybe summon godzilla or something  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:23 am
i dont think that saint dane is a devil or a saint....his character seems alot alot alot more complex then that....he seems as tho he is working for a higher source one that makes him think he is doing the correct thing, its hard to tell what the correct thing is anymore lol  

tvkid2471

The Alchemist of Ice

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:16 pm
By the way I think the rat like Jakill is probably going to be Siry's Acolyte or maybe Twig.  
Hobey Ho! A Pendragon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games