Reply inuyasha and fullmetal obsessed
alright lavendergurl is back as alyssa-345 so plz read

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

llmandipandill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 am
alright so like i said in the title our leader lavendergurl is back as alyssa-345 and shes got it all changed so shes the owner of the guild again but she lost a lot of stuff and she still needs to get everything back in order so everyone plz leisten to ehr read her posts and do anything you can to help her!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:25 pm
why should we when she just yelled at her top supporter I mean if she treats her top supporter like this how is she gonna' treat us  

drawing_goddess

peachpopsickle
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:07 pm
drawing_goddess
why should we when she just yelled at her top supporter I mean if she treats her top supporter like this how is she gonna' treat us

like i said i am sorry i was frustrated when i wrote it and i have been through a lot  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:23 pm
alyssa-345
drawing_goddess

like i said i am sorry i was frustrated when i wrote it and i have been through a lot

other people have been through a lot also  

drawing_goddess

peachpopsickle
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:36 pm
i know crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 pm
then do something about it and don't just pitty yourself  

drawing_goddess

llmandipandill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:03 am
alright i see your point and i know all the stuff with noah was bad but like she said she was jsut frustrated and she has apologized and is trying to make things better so isnt it only fair for everyone to give her a second chance? i mean doesnt everyone deserve atleast that? after all it was jsut a frustration mistake it happens when people get to stressed even if it is bad  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:58 am
EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP I'M BACK GEEZE GOTTA' MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OF ME LEAVING  

N-o-A-h
Crew

peachpopsickle
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:21 am
shes back yay  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:08 pm
YEY I'M BACK LETS ALL THROW CONFETTI xp Sorry I had to be sarcastic sweatdrop  

N-o-A-h
Crew

inuyasha and fullmetal obsessed

Manage Your Items