Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HACKER RUIN MAPLE!!
  No
  Yup
View Results

pancaykes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:28 pm
I've seen soo many hackers I myself have been one. And people use bots to control there maple charcters while they do something else. Don't people play to enjoy and have fun. If a bot trains for you then what is so fun?I hacked but I quit. Everyone who hacks ruin other mapler's fun. For people who hack should STOP. My only idea for there to stop hackers to have 3 GMS in each channel in 3 different places like ludi and orbis but thats not happening  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:30 pm
i know woudnt that solve everyting? sadly, the gms can not be at all places...  

K I R U S A I
Vice Captain

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:56 am
they always lag me into disconnection sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 am
OMFG HACKERS ******** SUCK!!!! I HAD A FULL ******** INVENTORY OF EQUIPS, 50 mil, 3 SETS OF STEELIES, I WAKE UP THE NEXT DAy, ALL ******** GONE!!!!!! at least i still have the account...  

K I R U S A I
Vice Captain

sparklay institution

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:23 pm
yeh i noe -_- hackers suck i freakin' got my freakin' hella good scrolled sht n wa do they do?!?!?!?! they freakin hack my acc scream  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:43 pm
hackers DO ruin maplestory, but there is nothing anyone can really do about them. people will just keep on coming up with new hacks to bypass game guard. you can help the community by reporting them, but they end coming back in a couple of days on a different account
>___>  

zasalamel1111

Matsu x

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:55 pm
But don't hackers keep you playing by having you reobtain the items and levels and stuff?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:40 pm
ermz...i was a hacker b4 in a way...my gf trusted me to train her acc and gave me her pw...then she ticked me off,so to get vengence on her i told my best friend(who also plays gaia:ryusaki2121)her pw and username.she lost like 1.1mil and a lot of rare stuff emo i feel bad abt it now  

8RoXaS8

nuzleave2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:40 pm
THE MAPLER, he hacks, he told me, i hate hackers, they are noobs, they are scared to get banned, i'm like wtf if ur going to hack then ur probaly going to get banned, duh. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 pm
I Love hackers. "Not the ones who hack accounts", but the ones who bot especially at spider "wolf spiders". You see imagine you have 50 hackers in one night and they all find lets say about 100 sets of illbis. Now imagine them selling them in fm and the prices drastically dropping from 35m-15m. This is fantastic for merchants, people who aren't very rich but need stars, and just regular people. This in a way gives a chance to all people rich and poor to enjoy buying good stuff without farming for weeks.

^ This theory applies to all other equips^  

unknown11

unknown11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:53 pm
But trust me. Hackers wouldn't care if they got banned or not. Nexon is retarded and doesn't ban them permenantly. Instead they ban them for a week. Giving hackers to train another guy. So in a way it's a never ending circle of stupidity. Since bans are NOT Ip bans.  
Maple Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games