Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaibutsu Solo E (J rock and Visual Kei Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply [::=- The KSE Hangout! -=::]
Suggestions. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~Miyavi~]

Malevolent Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:24 pm
This is where you, the people and population of this guild, come in to help us ^^.
Anything you think could improve our guild, you post here and then we can have more ideas to add to our already storming brains ^^
Although some ideas may not get used right away, they could lead to many other ones ^-^ So post ANYTHING you think you'd like to see in our guild <3
So go on, what are you waiting for? Start posting ideas already!! ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:05 pm
We should probably have an entire SKIN subforum, since there are so many SKIN themed threads. mrgreen  

Agent Peas

[~Miyavi~]

Malevolent Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:30 pm
^-^ That's not a bad Idea actually :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:17 pm
Perhaps a fanart section?
=]

Temporarily Misplaced
Crew

~`Yasuo`~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:58 pm
That would be a good idea too. If other's don't care that there will be more sub forums that is. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:32 pm
I think that's a really good Idea :3 it could be a cosplay and fanart subforum maybe, then people could post both 3nodding

[~Miyavi~]

Malevolent Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:02 pm
There are a LOT a lot a lot of mistakes in the Japanese writing all around this guild...somebody should probably take a look at those. They're a bit silly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:11 pm
Kaidan
There are a LOT a lot a lot of mistakes in the Japanese writing all around this guild...somebody should probably take a look at those. They're a bit silly.

Well you can't really blame us/them/people sweatdrop Its a confuzzling language..

The thing thats bothering me though {about the Japanese} is the guild banner. When you read it, it says 'Japanese{the language ((its like your saying "English rock"))} six {a number sweatdrop ((it says 'Roku' instead of 'Rokku'. and I think it should be in katakana instead of hiragana))}'.

..... sweatdrop I feel bad about saying somthin' about it, but its been bothering me for a while...I'm sorry crying *gets down on all fours and kisses guild owner's/mod's feet*  

ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Crew

Lumiex
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:29 am
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Kaidan

Well you can't really blame us/them/people sweatdrop Its a confuzzling language..

The thing thats bothering me though {about the Japanese} is the guild banner. When you read it, it says 'Japanese{the language ((its like your saying "English rock"))} six {a number sweatdrop ((it says 'Roku' instead of 'Rokku'. and I think it should be in katakana instead of hiragana))}'.

..... sweatdrop I feel bad about saying somthin' about it, but its been bothering me for a while...I'm sorry crying *gets down on all fours and kisses guild owner's/mod's feet*

Nahh...It's okay you can beat me with a fugly stick for doing it too XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:07 am
KyokoXnoxKaze
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Kaidan

But you're Sa-sama! gonk crying gonk
How could I ever do that?!! cry

*beats you with a pretty/shiny/golden pimp rod*
xp
j/k  

ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Crew

Lumiex
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:57 am
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
KyokoXnoxKaze
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Kaidan

xp
j/k

Hoh. yesh...Smack that all on da' flo' 0_-
Hey we should do some kinda' smackin' contest nya~ Maki-chan X3~!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:35 pm
Ore Wa Saki Sama
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
KyokoXnoxKaze
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Kaidan

xp
j/k

1) LOL FTW XDDDDD
2) Ho snap. we should Xp
3) I'd win talk2hand (lol jk)
4)..I just realized you sound like one o.f my friends. She says "NyA~" at the end of her sentences....in real life. >_>"  

ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Crew

Psycho Maniac Bubble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Well, I think... I think we should add more info on some of the bands on the subforums, cause some of them have basically nothing. xD And we should add more bands~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:52 pm
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Ore Wa Saki Sama
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
KyokoXnoxKaze
ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Kaidan

xp
j/k

1) LOL FTW XDDDDD
2) Ho snap. we should Xp
3) I'd win talk2hand (lol jk)
4)..I just realized you sound like one o.f my friends. She says "NyA~" at the end of her sentences....in real life. >_>"

Really? 0_0
Tis' awesome no? X3
nya nya...you'd wrong
Me have a pimp hand and a b***h hand...Slap-pa-di slap slapppp~! XD  

Lumiex
Crew

Teh Ninjabear
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:11 am
Hehe... that is very true. Although there isn't anyone volunteering to get any more information on the bands and also making the subforums cost a bunch xP so if people want more subforums... they have to donate more to the guild itself xP 2.5k per subforum 3nodding

Any bands in particular that you would like to have written up about?

[::=- The KSE Hangout! -=::]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff