Reply The Main Forum
Manga Scans!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itazu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:38 pm
    There's a source where, if you don't feel like buying the manga, you can read it!

Ouran High School Host Club Manga Scan Downloads.

They don't update it too often, but here you can find the complete series from volume one to eight and two chapters of the tenth volume.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 pm
go to http://www.mangavolume.com
to check the lastest one! :shows peace sign:  

gf_of_shishido

Xx-LilAngel-xX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:10 pm
thx for da info...ive been dying to find a website but i cud never find one... sweatdrop thx u made my day 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:45 am
Thanks for that! i'm must say thank you again! biggrin  

hunkypunky88

Aris`

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:43 pm
thank youuuuu
;D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:36 pm
oh.. xD i havnt read the manga online...i am borrowing it 2-3 mangas at a time from my friend shelley..

how many mangas are in america?  

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GS Sailor Hinata

3,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:38 pm
well my friend's site: www.mangamaniac.wetpaint.com has all the downloads on pages...so u guys don't have to download it.

i'm an admin...it's easy to find out who i am since there are only 2 ^-^ ...anyway my friend's site has ouran, furuba, fma, naruto shippuuden, sailor moon, and more! so if u guys want to read any just go there....be sure to suggest manga for us to put on the site! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Thanks! I've wanted to find out where to read more of them, I only have up to number 3 and the bookstores near me don't seem to ever have more.  

Whispyfox

Miz_Southpaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:54 pm
GS Sailor Hinata
well my friend's site: www.mangamaniac.wetpaint.com has all the downloads on pages...so u guys don't have to download it.

i'm an admin...it's easy to find out who i am since there are only 2 ^-^ ...anyway my friend's site has ouran, furuba, fma, naruto shippuuden, sailor moon, and more! so if u guys want to read any just go there....be sure to suggest manga for us to put on the site! XD

is faruba good?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:40 am
You can also go to Ouran High School Host Club It has chapters 1-57 right now. (It's not updated very often.)  

ikyu123456

scales and arpeggios

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:54 pm
xp Another good site, for most mangas, is www.onemanga.com. www.mangafox.com too has manga scans but not as much as onemanga. scream  
The Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games