Gradius Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:54 pm
Need help getting through a Gradius game? Have a question about a Gradius you don't yet own? This topic is where you come with questions so other members of the guild will help you. Hope you find all the answers you're loking for here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:14 am
How fun is Gradius Gaiden (for anyone that's played it)? question  

Ketsui Storm
Crew

Tamago Yaki7
Crew

Enlightened Fox

5,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:35 am
I have a serious problem in Gradius V. The final boss of the fourth stage keeps killing me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:58 am
The heart-beating brain-looking one?  

Ketsui Storm
Crew

Tamago Yaki7
Crew

Enlightened Fox

5,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:46 am
Hana no Shinkuu Warashi92
The heart-beating brain-looking one?

Yep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:55 pm
Quote:
I have a serious problem in Gradius V. The final boss of the fourth stage keeps killing me.

Ok. I just fought the boss. What you should do is:
1. When the electricity chains come out at the beginning, you should go to the top-left corner as far back as possible with your laser still shooting the boss (if you have options).
2. When that's over, you come out and attack the boss head on with the claws coming out at you (dodge the claws as you're attacking).
3. When the boss starts shooting the green pellets at you, hide in between the bottom holes with your lasers covering you above.
4. When the fire chain comes out, hide in the top-left corner again until it's head is away and facing the other direction (don't worry about the tail).
5. This is the hardest part. When the eyeballs that shoot lasers come out, find the only ball that doesn't have a target laser already set (pause the game to find it without losing time) and hide in the corner opposite of it (don't go anywhere near the brain). Then when they start to shoot, dodge the little lasers and when they're all gone, come out for a final kill. If it's not dead yet, go back to step one.

Hope it's not too confusing. sweatdrop That's just how I do it. ninja  

Ketsui Storm
Crew

blade master55
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:59 am
mines slightly different though the first two stratiges on the totem poles and the claws can apply

when the little green pellets come shooting out i spread my options out and they pretty much destroy most of the pellets

when the fire snake comes out i get close to the boss options still spread and i stay up close till the snake is gone

then on the eyes shooting lasers i just hug the back and move up and down when i need to

that's how i do it

(due to the fact that both my laptop and my mother's old laptop has broken i will not be on so the rp might have to be on hold)  
.:The Official Gradius Guild:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games